Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

There still f2’s different phenos dont mean nothing.

5 Likes

All are Seeds from the original pack. The selection was made of the two taller plants with bouquet branching and Sativa leaners. Also pollinated the smaller DC like black pheno and will keep those separate for another selection run. Very tent friendly plants. BX will start as soon as I see if I get a CG male from the three I have in k-cups. Also hoping someone gets some AG pollen in the Mexican landrace run…
:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Come on by…lol, got them in my stocking for x-mas. Wife ordered online, a lot cheaper than the store…:metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes

I am not talking about phenos here. The seeds were Brutal Paw made by Kinetic Genetics - they released their cross of Original Monkey Paw x Brutal Kush (Katsu’s Bubba Kush x Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk) and called it Brutal Paw, and never did an F1 of them, so any resulting seeds made from those hybrid seed would be F1’s, that’s all I was pointing out - we don’t want to skip a generation as far as keeping track of breeding goes.

Awesome, I am sure that they will be great. It is a very unique strain, and your photos of them look amazing as usual.

4 Likes

?

Umm… Wouldn’t the Brutal Paw itself be F1’s…
P1 = Monkey Paw
P2 = Brutal Kush
F1 = monkey paw x brutal kush(Brutal Paw)
F2 = Brutal Paw x Brutal Paw

Pretty sure that’s right…

9 Likes

Yes you are correct, I was mistaken -
An F1 is a cross of two distinct varieties (P1 x P2).
An F2 is a cross of the F1 generation (ie brothers and sisters)

It would be a lot easier/clearer if we adopted the nomenclature proposed by @Sebring

7 Likes

Thank you for that link @anon4675195

Cool promo from 2020 Mendocino

4 Likes

I replaced this same situation with a dynavap. Try one homie!

3 Likes

I get the 500 packs of Raw, myself :smiley: but currently the bong is in rotation

6 Likes

I blow vapes up…old school hand rolled cigarette size joints. Raws are for daughter and wife when I’m not around…

9 Likes

Nope think it would be this:
P1 Monkey Paw
P2 Katsu Kush x TH Deep Chunk (Brutal Kush)
F1 Brutal Paw
F2 Brutal Paw (Black Pheno) <——mine
F2 Brutal Paw (Bouquet Pheno) <———

Monkey Paw - Columbian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Afghani Kush in unknown mix Sativa heavy…Let the BX’ing begin!!!

15 Likes

That’s a keeper there bro!

4 Likes

I have an addiction!

About to grab some CLTVTD clones - Cherry Dosido and Glazed Apricot Gelato…and an Animal Mints bx1 from Node Labs. Adding it to the list of plants that I’m crossing with Lavender Frosting or Lavender Mimosas! Might take 9months but yea lol

12 Likes

I’m totally with you on that! I’ve been collecting some clones lately too, mostly for the smoke, but now hunting for a couple specific cuts to make my own batch of an expensive set of seeds.
Oh, there’s another thread for this problem, we gather often.

8 Likes

Man i can’t roll a joint for the life of me. My buddies mom had elbow surgery and could still out roll any of us younger kids in a cast.

Think that post belongs in the strainaholics thread :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t do one free handed, but with a dollar bill I could roll one perfectly.

3 Likes

P1 designated point of origin. Pure.
Turkey
Pakistan
Etc etc etc.
Not a hybrid made in michigan.

3 Likes

Dynavap is awesome, by far the best value for the price, and compared to other vapes I’ve used probably the most efficient use of flower.

I would be fantastic if they would release some kind of nectar collector attachment that could fit on the end - that would make it pretty much perfect from a versatility standpoint.

1 Like

I learned how to roll with the dollar bill method. I still use it from time to time.

1 Like