Free STS dry chemicals - You pay shipping (GONE until next time)

Oops silly phone

hey @Halston111 says its your first post, so welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Done. 3 More to go!

@bigROB420 Welcome to Overgrow! Although giveaways are the foundation of this community you have an opportunity to show some serious OG Spirit and offer your spot for Free STS to other members who already have given so much to this community like @misterbee @potdaddy4x4 and @ifish while you continue to become a part of the OG community through posting, helping other members out and participating as you have above :innocent:

@Halston111 Also Welcome to Overgrow! It looks like you just missed it, there will certainly be more giveaways and as soon as I divvy up the first 10 packages I should have a good idea of where things are at and will likely add a few packs to cover those that were missed and need STS.

3 Likes

Already have my own but just wanted to say how awesome this is of you. This is gonna help create a lot of seeds!

2 Likes

Cheers Kyle, just trying to Overgrow the planet is all :wink:

2 Likes

All the STS for this round has been Claimed! Those who are signed up, follow the instructions in the DM, I will package them up and get shipping quotes together soon.

Thanks for following along, be good to each other out there!

5 Likes

glad that worked out for everyone,I had just got some from Sebring. Have never done it but with his instructions will be doing soon.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Sure offer up my spot to someone who has been in the community longer.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Sorry @Halston111, unfortunately, you were the 11th person requesting one of 10 packs of STS, As I mentioned I will likely have more to spare and you are certainly not forgotten not to worry. Thank you for your selflessness none the less, you will be right a home here at OG :raised_hands:

Here is some more info on making and using STS from our very own Sebring!

2 Likes

My name is potdaddy4x4 and i am a seedaholic. The more seeds the more canabis the more over grow the world

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good guide. However, “Seal the jar and let it cool to room temperature.” will do the opposite of what you want.
If you seal most things, hot in a container, the moisture coming off of the cooling contained substance will condense back into the substance as the air above the substance cools.

5 Likes

Thankyou @Sebring :nerd_face: much appreciated for the tip :slight_smile: I am going to use your guide in the future now that I have it :nerd_face: and extra handy cause they are videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First Round is ready to go, If you had signed up an received a DM with instructions please send back the required info ASAP so I can send these out!!

I will be sending a pay link for the OG Sever Fund that you can pay shipping costs into ( I will give you a idea of shipping cost soon, so far I hope that noones shipping will be more than $10 USD to the server fund), LemonadeJoe will be given the list of folks who signed up, once all the donations are in the packages go out!

7 Likes

@TerpSneeze just another og being awesome!

2 Likes

cooool , cant wait , Thankyou : )

1 Like

The first 8 made it to the post office today, keep I eye out for your packages over the following weeks and please don’t forget your donations to OG server fund!!! Find the link in your DMs!

Thanks for playing along this time!

3 Likes

did anyone receive theirs yet?

1 Like