Was prompted to request STS ingredients

Basically I have these 2 female jacks rainbow in coco pots. Ant want to reverse one to pollinate another for s3 seeds. I posted in another thread of mine that I was planning to build another CS generator. (Alongside many other things) and was recommended to request materials by @Esrgood4u and @TopShelfTrees1

If no luck I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy some asap. But surely it’s worth an ask.

Cheers and thanks

7 Likes

@repins12 @ReikoX @420noob @LoveDaAutos @blowdout2269 @Ris

Any of y’all have some extra of the STS ingredients that we could hook this guy up with enough to make a small project batch?

If not any suggestions of cheap affordable sources?

7 Likes

I can get some out to you tomorrow probably.

9 Likes

Awesome! Love it @Slammedsonoma420

7 Likes

You are a diamond sir :blue_heart: much respect. I cant DM though to send an address over. Not sure the best way about that?
Thanks for the tags and suggestions everyone else :100::sunglasses::muscle:

3 Likes

Have u mixed up STS before?

If not here’s a great video on it

9 Likes

^This is the method I’ve used.
I got lots! Lol
Are you in the US?

5 Likes

Never mixed STS before but I have made and used CS before now. Appreciate the video link. I’ll have watch with my morning spliff and brew.

I’m not mate. Over the pond in England. Lots sounds good but unnecessary. Do you still have to hit it for like 3 weeks for a reversal?

2 Likes

It does still take 2-3 weeks of application with STS, but you only apply it every 4-5 days. It does not need daily dosing.

2 Likes

It’s in the mail heading your way!

6 Likes

Again what a GR8 outreach to help a community member :tophat: off to all that helped :clap: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

You absolute gem of a man thankyou. Was covered in paint when I read this first time. So was meant to come back to it last night.
Massive thanks to you and everyone else that helped :blue_heart:

3 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 you sir. Are both a scholar and a gentleman. Package arrived today. (Day 2 of 12/12) so I should be right for spraying as soon as I see pistils. They’re fem seeds anyway :sunglasses::muscle:

2 Likes

Wow that made it fast! Spray now! You should have started a week before 12/12. You may be OK though

3 Likes

Gonna have to second that! You wanna start treatments right when u flip to flower or a week before

Protect ur grow media from run off
Spray only nodes or any potential bud sites, not the leaves
And most of all good luck with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go collect some distilled water now. So you reckon make it up tonight and spray at lights out? I’ve used CS successfully before now spraying once I seen pistols but this is new territory :100:

It absolutely was fast. I was expecting a couple more weeks and good job it wasnt :sunglasses:

1 Like

i spray even when lights on, just dim them a bit. maybe that was the issue with the CS as well. it need to be started at least a week or 2 before 12/12. yeah man go for it as soon as possible. good luck!

1 Like

They’re coco pots anyway so can move them into softer light and not affect the rest of the tent. Have to set up a little pollen collection space away from the bud plants. Not seed plants. I’ll post up when I’ve made the spray and hit the one :sunglasses:

1 Like

It went brown so I’m guessing no good. But I sprayed anyway. Just had a patio job come in so going to see If I can get some .999 silver posted asap as a precaution

1 Like

did you mix both seperate and then mix the stock solutions together?

1 Like