Free seeds, Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana (All Gone)

Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana (15 seeds per person)

Giving to the community in order to encourage more giveaways. Very interested in sharing my genetics, freebies with every order. Thanks for reading, if you would like some seeds let me know.
Added more pictures to album. https://imgur.com/a/30ytjne

21 Likes

Welcome to OG. :sunglasses:

Got more pics? I can’t access the strainly thing without joining…& IG appears to be private. Not sure about the OG user level info/link in your profile. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nice giveaway. I’d love to jump on some of these but to be fair I’ve now got plenty of seeds that were gifted to me to work my way through. Oh and a massive welcome to our community :+1:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome ! it is with pleasure that I test your genetics if you wish :slight_smile: I am from Belgium! thank you :v:

2 Likes

G’day mate, I wouldn’t mind a few beans of you to try some day please.

Cheers :wink:

2 Likes

I’m already doing three tests next year outdoors. Wouldn’t mind a third :grin: I like me some variety

3 Likes

Welcome! I would definitely like to try out some seeds please…

1 Like

Welcome to og my dude! Id like to get some seeds for next year outdoor.

4 Likes

These look beautiful, thanks for the opportunity.
:+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Here are some more pictures of Yeti OG x Romulan heriwana.

Please message me if you want to trade/ receive free seeds, as I haven’t unlocked pms yet, please and thank you.
3 Likes

That kitty is adorable

3 Likes

hello,Thanks !! I allow myself to contact you via instagram because I do not know yet to make private message on OG … my instagram is “cannanox” thank you :v:

1 Like

hey id love to try some of the beans my man! and welcome to OG!

~coli

1 Like

Is this one only for outdoor? Long flower time? What kind of buzz? Thanks

2 Likes

This strain grows in most environments, temperate, cold and hot. I prefer outdoors, but this strain does well in both outdoor and indoors! Flowering time is 70-75 days. The buzz is 80% stoney high and 20% cerebral high. Terps are,(Alpha Humulene) (Alpha Pinene) (Caryophyllene) (Limonene) (Myrcene) (Terpinolene).

4 Likes

That sounds great. U interested in trade?

1 Like

Definitely, send me a pm and we can discuss the trade!

1 Like

Would Loooove to try it out my man!

1 Like

Send me a pm, I will send you some seeds.

1 Like