Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Damn they look healthy. Is it a organic grow?

1 Like

Great pics, even better looking plant what strain is she? Really loving the color on her
Very nicely done

Happy growing :seedling::purple_heart:

1 Like

Not mine! But a fellow Canadian cultivator. Pics were so beautiful I just had to share!

30 Likes

Really beautiful colors thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Ok, is it just me, or do I do I see a horse head profile sculpture in the first pic to the left, third row down? And, to me i also see the screaming warrior, but he is inside the horse’s head.

I’m making notes as to which pot I’ve been smoking… :thinking:

Nice work on the grow!! peace ( I can’t not see the horse head, still, lol, :upside_down_face:)

5 Likes

Wow! That’s what I call a garden!!! :sunglasses: :clap: :pray:

2 Likes

if Jacks 20-20-20 and Jacks Bloom Booster used in compost-vermiculite-spagnum peat moss at 1/3 each mixed and blended is considered organic, sure! I guess, I don’t really think so! I’ve been trying to get watering from the bottom right for the past 8 months or so with these lights before I try to build a screen of green from each plant setup tray to see if it would increase the yield and ease of operation, possibly? who knows?
But, they do look nice, and I appreciate the compliment.

regards,

5 Likes

Ancestral skunk from Sebring

6 Likes

well, too be honest,
it looks like a seahorse, inside a horses head. to me, that is!
but hey, I’ve been smokin’ all day.

thanks a million for the comment, by the way, loved it!

regards,

4 Likes

Glad to see they are growing good for you. I sent Sebring several thousand seeds and you’re the first I’ve seen of them growing.

I still have a bunch of the original stock I need to get back into and do another seed run on. I still have yet to even grow any of the F2s I still have.

Btw I love the colors on those.

6 Likes

Where are the genetics originally from? That one in the photo was interesting to grow. Like it had an auto flower trait. It started to flower on its own and was done by week 8. Another one out of the same seeds was short and is finishing week 9 and totally different. Pretty purples still though.

3 Likes

Nice I love a good skunk

Happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

I believe it was a @J-Icky did a repro of skunkmans. Genetics are skunk #1 x skunk #1 (?)

Would love to grow some of those, you definitely did that one justice, beautiful pics.

3 Likes

I remember hearing about your skunk cross quite a while back . This is the first person I’ve seen grow it looks good.

Any time I’d checked Sebring site it was out of stock always wondered what it smells like. Any road kill to be had in it or more floral wet forest smells ?

Either way great looking buds .

3 Likes

Various strains chopped the last few days

22 Likes

No skunk smells in the two I grew out. Lemon and gas with hints of grape.

4 Likes

Nice! chunky! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking good nice colours gonna be some tasty nugs off those.

3 Likes

These are supposedly skunk seeds from the pre-Holland selections by skunkman sam. After growing them out and all I could find on the internet I have a hard time believing sams skunk had anything to do with the mythical RKS.

I’d also like to say the only thing I did with this was an open pollination of the nonherm plants I got. The seeds Sam released had a 10% germ rate and were sold in packs of 100 seeds. I had a guy send me a few thousand of those poor germinating seeds and my only goal was to get “fresher” seeds out to those that wanted some.

I’ll probably do another seed run from what I have of those original seeds at the beginning of next year and will again send them off to @Sebring if he would still want them. So keep an eye out here as I’ll do a grow log and will probably send them to people here who want them before sending the bulk of the remaining to Sebring.

8 Likes

Thanks @J-Icky really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like