Free your budshots! (Part 1)

30 Likes

Those are amazing looking colas

2 Likes

Nice! In some of the pics the leaves at the top are pointing straight up. Did they just get fed?

2 Likes

No that’s just how they grew, I think they are wedged between the buds, they point up even at night.

4 Likes

Thanks!! I take pride in my sound MacGyvering! I’m actually about to augment my setup mid grow from DWC to RDWC!!

I’m taking a week vacation in a month and I’m a little concerned about how my backups will perform since my PH and EC meter are a little jumpy on the numbers and can take a minute to finally settle.

For my solution I’m connecting both reservoirs and putting a Bluelab in one where there’s good water mixture so I can monitor from my phone and ask them to simply add pre-treated water/nutes as needed.

6 Likes

20 Likes

21 Likes

My ‘like tank’ was sucked dry hours ago so I just have to say. .

WOW!

Love the colors… Great shot. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

35 Likes

Hi @Scotty_Mo … you got the focus … TOP

For the ones who don1t Know me … just a simple grower fron a simple family … :green_heart: growing weed direct is eazy … keep the records not soo .

Tks for Biobizz Grow … his beetroot juice ;; And Prenseed 0800 seed bank …

20 Likes

Nice looking plant what strain is that?

1 Like

Hi dear @ShiskaberrySavior … tks for asking !

Take the vision … 23° S like Honolulu … kkk

Remember colombian fungus in 70’s just the same …

Freebees for all …

3 Likes

Great video thanks for the link

1 Like

Love the contrast of the dark leaves and the frosting on these Jelly breath plants :heart_eyes: I’ve got 3 seeds left saving them for a grow again at a later date

36 Likes

Ilgm bubblegum day 57 of flower

Cookies and cream bag seed day 57 of flower

26 Likes

20 Likes

Nice!! I’ve been thinking about old bubblegum from back in they day!!

2 Likes

27 Likes

Drohammad 900lb gorilla

2 Likes

several more images with respective images white widow and sherbet cookies at day 41 of flower. still think I may have the plants themselves labeled incorrect? time will tell.

regards,

29 Likes