1 Like

I put these Coolieman in there place

17 Likes

37 Likes

31 Likes

Lots of exterior amber .

27 Likes

32 Likes

30x and 60x of some Monster gorilla I ordered from a friend in Cali. Smoking on this one right now and it’s nice and smooth.

22 Likes

25 Likes

Corpse Paint just chopped!!

36 Likes

Lemon G S1 #2 just chopped

28 Likes

Popcorn on the MotorBreath dry and curing. With 2 week cure
Potent smoke, major lung expansion with coughing fits ensuing. Smells amazing, piney chem d funk & fuel :fuelpump: gassy , taste like it smells with subtle hints of fruit every now and then. Sort of reminds me of some good ol OG. The smelliest I’ve ever grown. This is for special occasions, so this will be curing for long long time. :upside_down_face:

27 Likes

Pulled a lower nug last week to check trichs. After it dried a few days ran it through the bong. If thats lol test was an indication of things to come, I’m excited to to chop this one soon.

32 Likes

@Osogreen

29 Likes

@BasementBeans
You will have to let me know how the taste and high are.
The Grape ape after a quick dry is still smooth with white ash but the high is for most people probably sufficient.
I am keeping the Ex wife tho, just transplanted 2 purple cut of Runtz and a og kush from 90s or earlier from a real good source not a friend that grows or a friend of a friend lol
Grape ape is done for now lol not bad in the garage its 55 degrees

18 Likes

Urkle Og chopped!

37 Likes

Chopped and roughly trimmed Sugar cane. :fire:

33 Likes

29 Likes

That sugar cane is looking nice .

4 Likes

It’s worth the extra money you pay for the seeds for bag appeal alone 100%.
Not really that strong of a smell though considering the trichome production she puts out. Sweet grape smell.
I did find a few mature seeds while trimming her to be honest but the start of her life wasn’t the best. Serious pH issues that gave a huge zink lockout that took me a while to get back in order.
I’ll grow the found seeds out at some point in the future. :v:

5 Likes