Free your budshots! (Part 1)

just chopped the Banana Chem! Absolutely incredible. So sticky and greasy. Reeks of chem and rubber/hash

36 Likes

Ex wife
Quick dry on top of light for 2 days to try out and its getting cutting made tomorrow going to do a full run of it now I now its wants and not

26 Likes

looking good man, im still laughing about smoking your ex wife vs smoking with your ex wife…

8 Likes

Strawberry Showgirl Chopped. my fault she is light, i ran her dry for christmas :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

25 Likes

@CornbreadJunior
I’m getting ready to do a run of just these
I’m pretty sure I can dial them in next run
But the fk stretch was crazy

1 Like

32 Likes

Wow that looks great! Whats the cross on it?

1 Like

Smoking some Joti
Black delato. It’s a keeper but I didn’t get the color I see in his pics of this strain I’ll definitely try her again

18 Likes

nice man, cant wait to see it!
lol and yep, you spend 9/10 of the time telling them to grow and 1/10 of the time saying “oh shit, please stop!!” at least that was me with that Squirrel Tail i thought was a good idea to grow in my closet… :rofl:

3 Likes

Thats the ghost og x Trophy wife
I talked to Zen labs cultivation in San Diego where I got them and the said they popped massive seeds from surfer seeds till they found there keeper its super sticky like a fly trap sour lime gassy og.
I’m keeping it for now :100:
Down to 3 flavors
A deep purple pheno of runtz
A 90s og kush
An the Ex wife

6 Likes

Plum gum past the ripe stage been lazy gotta get her trimmed up .

@Kakalak

31 Likes

Beautiful colors @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

Thanks just how she looks no photo shop just shine the flashlight on her and took the picture.

Straight up grape / plum gum smell on her which stays around after a cure . Buds are solid and a easy trimmer to boot .

5 Likes

25 Likes

What strain is that purple crystal?

Strawberry Deathstar
(Ohio Deathstar x Strawberry Lotus)

29 Likes

88G13HP

26 Likes

What does the 88G13HP smell like? I have some The White x 88G13HP from Hazeman I just threw into flower, very curious about the strain overall since it has so much mythos and I’ve never personally encountered it in the real world in a dispensary or otherwise.

2 Likes

I’ve had different crosses of 88g12hp
Mainly the Green Manalishi some smell like garlic some BO some I got industrial cleaner
The Green Manalishi is great for pain
I have some if you want

3 Likes

You know, when you put it like that, it actually doesn’t sound great to me, lol. I have grown out some strains recently that kicked out a Garlic or ‘genitals’ smelling pheno, and it’s not my thing. Strong and stupefying, but kind of a labor to smoke a whole joint.

2 Likes