Free your budshots! (Part 1)

thnx man, i appreciate it.
like i said before though i just dont show y’all the other 10 plants that look like crap :rofl:

6 Likes

sour Chelumbian, GG4, Gelato… this was at the end of week 6 :cherry_blossom:

30 Likes

Most of its all trimmed an bagged, Grape ape just dense an stinky as all hell 2 plants all big nuggs almost filled the whole black bag ,wieght when I awake. Will take quality photos of all the buds upon awake lol

The Ex wife high quality for high tolerance,
Top black an white bag, Hella jelly is in freezer for the closed loop run next week , I just have to set up getting dry ice an schedule with my friend

3 Likes

My bet is the 2 grape ape wieght close to 3 ex wifes only becouse my f up lol light stess f my yield, hps grower in learning .
Thanks @DougDawson for reminding me I’m a learner not the Teacher lol

1 Like

Just grew that cross! Fire :fire:

we are all learners and teachers

4 Likes

Last pic of the grape dragon F2 before chop @Osogreen. What a fantastic mother for the F3’s

36 Likes

That’s beautiful.
Can’t wait to here whats she’s like after the cure.
I ended up with pretty huge yield with 2 plants.

6 Likes

Last watering and chop in 3 days. Smells like strawberry pop tarts on the surface. A squeeze reveals what smells to me like fruity pebbles and kush.
Dracarys by katsu seeds is GG4 X PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH

33 Likes

thats 7 east right? how many did you pop to get that one?

4 Likes

Yessir. Initially planned on popping 10 to hunt, didn’t wind up having enough space when the time came. Popped 3, this was the only female

10 Likes

nice, thats a real pretty girl you got there.
save much pollen from the males?
Ive got their Grape Dragon, Palestinian Princess, and Raspberry Beret i need to pop eventually. i was thinking about picking up the kraken from them too.

5 Likes

Usually just use the pollen fresh and cull the males. I’ve got those and a few more of their strains I’ve been pretty impressed with what I’ve had so far.

3 Likes

cool and ya im looking forward to the ones i listed. ive liked what ive seen so far for sure and yours just makes me look froward to when i can pop them even more!
nicely done.

i ran their blueberry bastard already and 3 of 4 were male and i did the cbd panties but i only popped 1 and it was male…

3 Likes

1 of 2 Northern Lights sometime before harvest. Feel like these could’ve been way better, had a bout of depression and they got neglected a bit. Next run will be much, much better! Think its about time I get some grow logs going on here.

25 Likes

hang drying
Always looking up at the crown

10 Likes

2 Grape ape just killed it

13 Likes

2 ex wifes 1 jar of ex wife for the nieghbor

13 Likes

I have that going now but they’re still in veg.

2 Likes

@Greenfingers
The grape ape for wieght just killed it 2 plants over 200 grams love it

5 Likes