Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Some Shiva Skunk on the menu

19 Likes

i love budshots like that shiva skunk, not a closeup microscope pic, just a normal distance bud shot.

3 Likes

those are some really nice buds @Hydro-420

2 Likes

Thanks bud. It’s the same pic, I just zoomed it in on my phone and took a screen shot. It just zoomed in on that little indent on the bottom.

3 Likes

Black Triangle

30 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Purple kush auto that snapped yield low went black
Covered in Crystal’s including leaves.

35 Likes

36 Likes

32 Likes

Snipped a mendo breath lower off the rack today. She’s almost ready to trim! Organic living soil under LEDs in the basement.

24 Likes

Hey all, hope everyone’s in good health and blazing good bud :call_me_hand: I had a bunch of requests for the cactus breath and pink kush I recently posted in here, whoever would like one just give this post a like, and I’ll start cutting them up in a week. I’ll have to place an order for clone shippers or hopefully just the cheaper clam shells (I’ll let everyone know what I can come up with) I’ll post again when everything is ready to go and I’ll start getting some info from you fine folks!

EDIT: Canada only, sorry muricah :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

@mr.sshz what do you have your light canopy height at with them ? I’m also on third from switching to them and lovin them greatly. I increase my light intensity with grow weeks, I’ve found once I get to 80% I start to see early signs of light burn. Then I will back it off 5% for a few days and right as rain. Currently sitting @ 28" distance in ScrOg. Any info is greatly appreciated, Thank You.
Happy Growing Always,
JewkinFarms

1 Like

She was fast D48. Sugar Black Rose

29 Likes

Very generous of you. When I trade, I prefer cuts to rooted clones. They are easer to ship and can withstand longer journeys. Its also easier to just take a few cuts as requested. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Yessss! I’m in Canada! :grinning: :+1: :canada:

4 Likes

Oh really? I’ve never actually shipped them before I just assumed it would be easier if they were rooted already, if anyone would prefer un-rooted cuts let me know!

8 Likes

33 Likes

Nice which strain is that?

3 Likes

Dinafem original amnesia she’s at 59 days

7 Likes

Grease monkey has finished up. Trim jail starting soon.

25 Likes