Free your budshots!

8 weeks
DBHP from @BigMike55

SLH from @Jinglepot

Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude from @Eagles009

36 Likes

Looking good man!

3 Likes

Pretty nice looking buds in my eyes. Good work. They are getting close.

5 Likes

Eight weeks, Urban Poison by Hazeman

30 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum from FDM Seeds, week 5 approx.

20230425_093915
Roadkill Skunk, week 4-5 approx

30 Likes

kryptonite…reported here twice as after 30 yrs growing weed and testing for more breeders than I’ve had hot dinners this genetic was the closest truly I’ve ever seen to this holy grail bs everyone seems to throw around today…very few have touched close to the narcotic euphoria of a matured 6month first gen cloneset I recieved from this beast…walked in any room with any tolerance and you absolutely changed ppl in an instance…soaring cerebral high that consciously had you on top of the world…the oil placement and selection process attributed to that genetic will go down in my history as one of the best and most all encompassing highs I’ve ever seen…I ran extensive testing once I’d found the beauty and realised the true potency was literally taking everyone out of the game…I purposely on 3 occasions took clones from a 6 month old mum I vegged and grew them up in vegg period for 10 weeks…tried to reach a form of maturity in the Bush and then sent to flower…the 11 week sets in flower I took would stand up against any cut on earth anywhere and hold its own…I unlocked the potential of the high I found and took it to a level that can only be described as the best narcotic euphoric experience I’ve had in my natural born life…I’ve spoken about it endlessy for 20 yrs wishing I ever saw it again but sadly I don’t think I will…for the record I think the true form kryptonite was a trainwreck(arcata)x blowfish derivitive of some kind…I trusted the breeder case notes on what he told me privately and ill stick with that sentiment…if there was ever a hall of fame entry into the banals of canna history and a plant that could contribute so much to ppls love and intention on earth…then kryptonite in its pure form from back over 20 yrs ago is the one that always stands true…Holy grail?..I would say honestly on my heart yes because once explored through clone set selection and cuts…its pure ecstacy in weed form!!!

Picture 2482

30 Likes

30 Likes

36 Likes

lovely fade fella…Great work!

2 Likes

29 Likes

37 Likes

Very nice looking bud.

2 Likes

GMO with about a three week cure. Opening the jar punches you in the face already, I love it. Stinks up a whole room if you keep the jar open.

40 Likes

Here is a SSDD f2 bx1 as she enters week 10. Flushed this morning

41 Likes

pure mitchigan day 26 of bloom

32 Likes

Urban Poison by Hazeman, 60 days on the nose. Scissor hash is insane, so excited for this strain. There’s also a Night Owl Zamaldelica Express Auto that I grew in a Solo cup in there as well. The tropical fruit smell on that plant is absolutely bonkers.

36 Likes

A few pics of some caramel candy kush f2 I was trimming last night. F2 selection done by @SportFarmer . Most of them have a pineapple smell with this purp one having a slight grape smell too. Nice head high.

I had a lot of guttation (that sap) on the plants probably because my rootzone was wet af before harvest.

37 Likes

Mac 1 caps cut at 40 days

Very frosty and sticky
smell is loud very loud

50 Likes

Wowza! :scream:

3 Likes

Very very nice

1 Like