Purple Primate (Purple Drank Breath x Monkey Berries) 58 days since flip

45 Likes

Now that sounds real :+1:

AJ Sour D x Sherb)

34 Likes

Old photo

week 8

26 Likes

6 days later…some.purple coming in…not sure how to adjust for the yellow tinge from light.

26 Likes

RED PURE AUTO CBD

33 Likes

Not sure what all is in here ! Spring 2023

18 Likes

how long for those frosty nuggs to cure, if you remember?

regards,

1 Like

I would have to defer to @GCBudz on that question. Nugs I grow are lucky to get a week or two of cure. Once I chop my buddies start chomping at the bit.

2 Likes

The RED PURE AUTO CBD took about 7-10 days to dry and a month to cure.

1 Like

He replied to your post/pic of the Peyote wifi… iv never run that.

You old fart…

2 Likes

Well pretty much everything I grow gets a similar dry / cure cycle. Two weeks to dry and a week of cure then I give it away. Some strains I’ll hold some back and give it a proper cure which for me if 5ish weeks.

2 Likes

@ReikoX some of his tester auto’s
24 Likes

Edit: MAC F2 (and not the WiFO as previously stated - sorry I moved places and cuts got mixed up)

35 Likes

Someone must read this post <<<< :grin: :grin:

I have bought quite a few different canna photography books over the years, all the ones with best reviews, but i honestly, have not been overly impressed by any…
TBH, i’ve been pretty disappointed with all of them except maybe 2 or 3, but none stand out…

Of all of the most awesome pics that are floating around on the internet, it would be awesome if someone collected up the top 200 pics in the whole of the internet and somehow (probably impossible lols) got the green thumb from the pic taker of every pic and put them into one epic book, that would be pretty cool. pipe dream

Or at least SOMEONE talented and meticulous make a truly epic book… every single other one out there is lacking in some major way.

Anything less feels like a massive DOH, why hasn’t someone done this already??

Or if anyone thinks there already is such book, fill us in. :slight_smile:

Gorgeous bro
Is that my Baked Beanz Wifo ( named by @santero)?

8 Likes

Yup, got that one from Santero, his keeper of your Wifi #1 x Face Off BX2, if I’m not mistaken.

Edit: @SamwellBB I’m afraid it’s the MAC F2, @Santero showed some pix of both the cuts he sent over and the purple quite indicates it’s not the WiFO.

6 Likes