Free your budshots!

Nice pic great minds think alike! Have same pic on….must be high I can’t remember that other weed site

1 Like

No More. Pictures I can’t afford anymore seeds

Horace (Banana Og x Nigerian) Swamp Boys.

31 Likes

Wow. A name I haven’t heard in a while. I wish Pisces was still around. I have a couple of packs from Pisces still. I was a big fan.

2 Likes

I know, I miss his fire too. It’s as if he dropped off the earth.
That was my last pack of his.
Now CSI Humboldt has re-created many of his original crosses.

2 Likes

My brother she is gorgeous. Im gonna have to find a cut of that…

1 Like

Illuminati stardawg

28 Likes

Thanks! I liked the pink snow man. All the phenos I had looked amazing, most had either a play dough smell or an orange/strawberry and gas smell to them. One of them smelled so much louder than the others though , like pure orange peels and gas. That was the one I used for the beans. I’ve only grown a couple of the beans I made and so far they have both had a nice look. One was raunchy smelling and fire and one was cardboard lol

1 Like

@GreenHighland Awesome, yeah strawberry diesel is one of my favorites so I was wondering if that flavor profile carried over at all

1 Like

@ReikoX
tester beans ~
(Critical Mass x Ginger Alex Blueberry) x Divyder.
amazing crystals, plant is danky sticky, and smells super gassy…i will be chopping this soon, but here is the highlights i posted up on instagram, if you want better photos,…they will be coming when i chop…thank you so much for the great grow, and super seed…there were many planted, but this is the one i decided to make the one…
started in Cultiwiool Rockwool 1x1 block, into a 5 gallon hydro bucket, .
water
small amount of nutes during transition, otherwise straight water with an air rock
nothing fancy, spider farmer light during flower, hlg light during veg…
started in a @VIVOSUN mini starter and moved as needed to adapt to the grow…
hope you like the view, will post up some smoke reports in a bit …

3 Likes

Some GMO x MAC from sacred cut seed co. This one has a lemon, gas and sweet thing going on. Still 4-5 weeks to go. Frosty thing.

27 Likes

Tk/NL5 Haze Akbeanbrains

46 Likes

Snake Oil - Greenpoint
Cola shots

41 Likes

Well now I see why you have an elephant for an avatar. Savage buds!!:muscle::elephant: :muscle:

5 Likes

I :heart: elephants and the challenges of growing big buds.

6 Likes

You certainly seem to have overcome at least some of said challenges! thumbs-up d8JBdDJ

5 Likes

Sensi seeds + Hps

It’s getting there.

Blackberry cake.

38 Likes

Hps, that’s a close one! (Pun intend)

1 plants yeild.

Hps still rocks :wink:

33 Likes

I’ve found some old pics, you no doubt guessed that :relaxed:

This was my 1st venture into a scrog.

I ventured back out of it right after.

In favour of vegging, flipping then tying and netting.

Nice and easy!
:shushing_face:

21 Likes

Sugar puss

37 Likes