Free your budshots!

Goddamn, that s*** looks good!

2 Likes

Thanks mate

Meat Breath S1

53 Likes

Wow looking amazing :muscle::muscle::muscle: are those s1s you made?

1 Like

Is that just straight oaxacan?

1 Like

Yes, it was brought back from Mexico by an OpenG member for Eskobar who selected and tamed it.

3 Likes

27 Likes

Wow dude that looks super special, how long does that normally flower for?

Thanks and yes I did the reversal and made these

3 Likes

Meat Breath S1 :meat_on_bone:

48 Likes

Quite the Blizzard @Wizdom, your S1 Knows whats going-on !!

5 Likes

Nirvana Hawaii Maui

36 Likes

Might be the best looking meat breath I’ve seen good Job man :v:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it in the “what are you smoking today?” thread…lol

1 Like

Chopping this week, gotta dry and cure. Should have it some what ready by 420

3 Likes

Jet Fuel g6

36 Likes

Glad to see someone growing these out @Bundy. I have a pack I’ve been thinking of popping a few of.

What kinda terps are you getting and what do you think the flower time will be for yours?

Lusty Lady - Exotic Genetix. #1 will be run again after these two. It was beautiful, potent, sweet and tasty, and finished in 46 days of 12/12. One of my favorite plants even without the unbelievable finishing time. #2 and 3 also seem to be insanely fast finishers. I’m struggling with the fact that i can only keep two of them, to keep my plant # low/legal.

These are on day 36 of 12/12

50 Likes

I’d love to trade for some of that work!

2 Likes

JTR x Moonbow 112

39 Likes

Seems to be a white label pack from Seedsman. I’m overall pleased with the terps, and will be awesome if they translate to the smoke.

1 is an oily grape jelly, another is a funky Mango that needs a bath, and the others are sort of a mashup of “anthocyanin” and potting soil; more grape than tropical if I had to put a word to it. I’m really only excited about 3 of them.

I ll post more once it gets burned down

2 Likes