Free your budshots!

It’s a california lightworks solar system light. I have the blue turned down in late flower. I don’t lave any white light pics until harvest.

4 Likes

I’ve still got a CLW Solar Storm 440 laying around that I don’t use anymore. I have better lights now, but that 440 was by far the best blurple led I ever used. Making me a little nostalgic :relieved:

1 Like

A couple shots from the last grow I did with my Solar Storm… 2016 or 17 I think.

36 Likes

42 Likes

I have no idea what strain this is, I got the seeds from a friend on the Eastern Shore. I grew this plant out and after drying and curing I find it has a very nice high to it. It’s not going to put you “on the couch”, it’s got a slightly citrus flavor and some purple tint to the flowers. It gives me (at least) a good motivational high.

29 Likes

Yes, I made them

28 Likes

A few “artsy” photos.

23 Likes

No. 4 pheno of Pearlicious (IBG x silver pearl) x Screaming Eagle (airborne g13 x (88g13hp x Afghani).

40 Likes

This is C99 fast revegged

37 Likes

@hammerheadgenetics should I take your FB to the full 10 weeks? I wanna experience it as you intended

2 Likes

Halle Berry day 55

Blockberry day 55

56 Likes

Flowering times are not set in stone.10 weeks is the minimum ave time. Always harvest when plants are ready.

1 Like

Island Sweet Pie :pie:

37 Likes

Mandarin Cookies, still drying…

41 Likes

Checkout this bud that snapped off my plant, it’s almost the size of a football

39 Likes

The 2 on the left are Russian Tzar Bomba Autos and the Auto Zamaldelica is on the Right; week 9

31 Likes

“Wookie Piss” SDG
Cheetah Piss GMO x (Lavender x Appalachia)

39 Likes

Mr.Greengenes’ Cherry Bomb - legit Maui Wowie. Need to do another repro of this later this year. The seeds Mr.G sent me are getting old !
This was from my first ever repro about 10 years ago.

VG

58 Likes

Damn what a beauty!

3 Likes

Thanks, one of my best pics! - (apart from that dratted fungus gnat grrrrr. ) lol

5 Likes