Free your budshots!

Nice!

1 Like

OMG what are the Terps on her?

1 Like

SSDD Bubbashine leaning ripening and still fattening up.

30 Likes

2 Likes

Dank savory hashy vicks weed smells…kinda hard to describe, still drying. Really hoping the smoke is good because the plant checks a lot of boxes. Thanks!

Damn those are some fucking spears! Is this a13+weeker? Been missing growing my outdoor sativas… Where did u get the seeds?

Strange structure. Bet she’s gonna be thick af.

Got the seeds from @MAHAKALA it’s a new hybrid he made so this is kinda uncharted territory. Mine are quite tall compared to other people growing them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 67F Chop day

Famous Aimless

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

43 Likes

@Loggershands Is that @Crafty_Flame mendo ogkb cross?

4 Likes

Yup, both strains are from @Crafty_Flame

3 Likes

Damn, his works speaking for itself :clap:t2:

1 Like

An oldie of mine
White Sage - Karma Genetics

34 Likes

Vietnamese Black x Lavender:

29 Likes

I purposely fimmed on pre flower if I remember correctly. I wanted to see if I could cause the plant to produce much more compact flower in one branch so then I did it to all.

First time I tried it was with silver unicorn. It gave me these weird horse dick shaped colas lol sorry for the comparison but it was wild. Wasn’t much of a fan of the smell anyways I decided to fuck around again and see what happens if done with more correct timing.

They are so condensed. I don’t think I’ll trim these too much I might need to dry outside then transfer to my lotus drying fridge for finishing just to keep it safer while it dries …a couple of the colas are baseball shaped on the top. Super dense…if I can just get it to dry without getting mold by controlling humidity and temp it will be pretty cool.

Idk wtf I’m doing but I like to try new things. This may be so stupid to normal folks but to me…I have an endless supply so why not learn

4 Likes

ForgednFire haze

NH X OH X APPSS

30 Likes

Triple Sunshine F (tk x ssdd) - early harvest. (best guess is day 50-55)

Trichomes

41 Likes

Chem #1 x GG4 from CSI Humboldt - Day 58 F

33 Likes

Jade in flower, surprisingly it flowers early December through to February.

22 Likes

The purple was jilly bean and the other were white widow in 2020

35 Likes