Free your budshots!

46 Likes

@MonasticDank
frost on frost on purple on frost.

5 Likes

Permafrost so to say

3 Likes

One of my plants I have grown under 10-14 light cycle its entire life has fan leaf buds on the stem. Floppy fell over on her this morning.

26 Likes

Wedding Cake

54 Likes

Looks so amazing frosty and sticky. Love how the buds are green and the leaves have gone total purple blue. Those have got to be so solid buds, dang…

1 Like

Thanks man. This is a keeper :+1: fo sho

Grape Gas S1

Lemontree

Mendo Crumble

50 Likes

I just smoked some grape gas, I love it!

2 Likes

They all look great!! I wish there was Grape Gas S1 seeds out there somewhere. I have 4 Grape Sundaes going now.

1 Like

30 Likes

had no idea lemon tree turned purple

2 Likes

There are or were from Soloud Genetics(Sold Out) and CLTVTD Genetics(Website suspended)

1 Like

Yes, they were out of stock quickly. It seems like anything with Cannarado`s Grape Pie in it flies out of stock.

1 Like

Here’s a few from my very first grow harvested April of 2023. I believe that’s TailDragger from Lovin in Her Eyes genetics.

And one from current grow. Meet the Skywalker OG twins…

They’re getting frosty! Not bad for ILGM seeds! Blue Dream is her tent mate and she’s a plumper, for sure!

32 Likes

Very nice! I have Lovin`s Tail Dragger and Spanish Moon. You have me wanting to run them!

1 Like

In my short time growing, I have ran TailDragger Polaris Purps and Banana Bayou. My last run I ran Electrify.
Taildragger is pretty good, and very similar to Polaris Purps. Banana Bayou was really great and super smooth. My favorite of theirs so far is Electrify. That’s a really great tasting strain especially because I Vape.

My only real regret it is not saving any of their genetics. Although, towards the last of my stuff, I did find a couple of seeds now in taildragger, so I’m saving them. Those were the top Cola buds, so probably the light stress

1 Like

A few shots of my LSD Auto from Barney’s Farm I’m gonna chop in a few days :smile:

36 Likes

Australian Dead Head 10gm bud dry

34 Likes

Pure Michigan x Cinnamon Rolls

44 Likes