Free your budshots!

Crasher Runtz #2

31 Likes

Nice to see what you are doing with that Crocketts Tangie!
What are you getting in the way of odors from them?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

‘74 Punta Cometa Oaxacan beginning the cure process.

32 Likes

Nice!!

What size tent is that / light set up?

1 Like

It’s a 4x4 and 2 mars hydro tsw2000

nice one im trying to achieve something like this but with a 2x2 so halfed! looking good man

1 Like

@Kasper0909 heres mine tonight ran into some slight issues early on after i topped it but its one month old today

Shaman strain
4 Gallon pot…

14 Likes

Nice that will probably start taking off now.

1 Like

Vegging waiting for tent. I’ll probably actually scrog this and mostly fill the tent

it’s been vegging for a long time it’s the same age as what’s in the tent

12 Likes

Nice man yeah… this is exaclty how i would like to grow that is my first ever time and plant never done it before so hoping its a success!

2 Likes

She’s looking GREAT!!!

I have a Tangie around 5 weeks into flower (front one in the pic below). The orange smells are amazing! I’ve had a couple friends immediately ask for clones after a quick stem rub to demonstrate the citrus aroma.

I trimmed my first Tangie last week. I like to give a 30 day cure but I’ll likely be sampling this one sooner.

Edit to add: the smaller one in the middle is Port Wine Cheese from Baked Beanz (Super Cheese x Granddaddy Purple). The one in back is NL 5/1 x Super Skunk from AK Bean Brains.

24 Likes

Some marshmallow og

33 Likes

You guys might be tired of me posting pics of my GSC, which I’ve had going for a few years now, but I just can’t help myself. She’s beautiful and special…and I love her!

giphy-heart-eyes

47 Likes

Thought I would throw a couple of Sweet Island Skunk.

44 Likes

And how about a little bit of Bloody Monster from last harvest.

33 Likes

@BigMike55 Awesome buds!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink: :hugs:

3 Likes

seeds from a friend in Covelo.
i think he make F2…

29 Likes

Crasher Runtz (CR2)

28 Likes

Not quite bud shots there, lol. Sure some nice bud shots in there eventually :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Murciano207 is just thinking 4th dimensionally lol.

6 Likes