Free your budshots!

Damnnnnnnnnnn! Think they’ll bulk up in the last two weeks??? lol :joy: :rofl: :sunglasses: beautiful!

3 Likes

This reminds me of when I used to work up in the Emerald triangle, our local store which was located on the border of Trinity and Humboldt county was the number one seller of Turkey bags world wide and the company that sold them did a promo event at the store. Still to this day not sure if they knew what was up or if they actually thought ‘wow a lot of people roast Turkey’s in these parts’ haha classic

6 Likes

That’s hilarious man. They must’ve been selling a ton. Nuts, they are the best for me though. So I can see why they would sell so much in that area

4 Likes

I used one to cure and store probably 8 times,… well when I went to unravel it, it ripped. :upside_down_face: they last a while. Another note when it ripped it didn’t result in a cut. Ha

1 Like

Definitely not great for a long store but great for the first few weeks of cure. We’d get the trimmers to trim in to paper bags then we’d move everything to turkey bags for a coulple of weeks and then vacuum sealed in pounds.

3 Likes

Who’s C99 is this @Calyxander? Just curious. I know there’s a few places to source C99 seeds.

4 Likes

DAY 36, Grape Pie, Cereal Milk, Mac 1, Wedding Cake

37 Likes

Howdy @MonsterDrank thanks for asking!

A long time OG Sponsor-- https://fdmseeds.com/ Fleur du Mal Seeds

10 Likes

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: This is the way

5 Likes

Bog Grape Punch Male + Stardawg Corey = :man_dancing:. Grape Starbog @ day 28.

23 Likes

25 Likes

it’s beautiful huh, how many weeks does it take to finish? Is it the Chaco cut? or is it your selection?

ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE

This bitch always gives me height problem :joy:
But I love this damn

25 Likes

Tbh it’s not fully explored on our pheno. 10 weeks was really nice, 8 seems to be the earliest. This is @shoreline ECSD bx1

4 Likes

37 Likes

Wedding Cake start week 6 lights out

31 Likes

Thank you Tony, genuinely appreciate you :pray::joy:

1 Like

ICC harvested today.

45 Likes

This bud is 17 days from flip

21 Likes

Durban x Skunk #1

17 Likes