Free your Pink / Red Budshots

That thing is really interesting @Pigeonman very cool!

1 Like

The rest of the seeds are with someone much more talented than I, hoping @Jaws finds something he likes. I think he soaked the seeds last week.

1 Like

Ya he’s been real sick the last couple of weeks, but is coming around finally. Had me really concerned for a few days. He’s my brother and PIC (partner in crime) my brother Lester and I have been working on a skunk project for a while now, and @Mithridate and I are working on it as well but the RKS end of it. I assure you the epic skunks will be around in abundance real soon, and if a few things pan out hopefully bring that raunchy roadkill DAAAANNNK back as well! Even if I can find something with a 75% of RKS potency/pungency level I’d be ecstatic as I’m sure countless other would be as well

4 Likes

Did you ever talk to your neighbor about his skunk? Haha

1 Like

I actually was reminded by Smooth the other day and the night before last I left a note on his truck. Told him I’d come by next weekend, they are still up 100% as it’s damn well impossible to miss even from a block or more away, his neighbors within that block must either absolutely love him or truly despise him for that one. Just unreal on the dank factor!

That sounds awesome

1 Like

Now let’s just hope he’s not like f!?$ this guy! And doesn’t even answer. I’m gonna bring an epic care package anyway so he’ll miss out if so :wink:

1 Like

just put three to soil.

lets have a look shall we …

Hell ya let’s see them!

Damn what a nice strain :o

1 Like

I like the Purple pistals, Its FIRE

2 Likes

7 Likes

Please put a bic light or something next to the bud in first pic for size reference. That is a fucking goal right there! Good shit @TopShelfTrees1 shit looks killer

2 Likes

I agree, a lot of pretty stuff but @TopShelfTrees1 is crushing it!

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

Tiger berry for sure gets pink :v:

10 Likes

punto rojo

8 Likes

what strain is this…

Turkish hash plant