Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

Got these beans today, .39 postage due, no return addy. I will go to PO and pay like a good citizen. I’m thinking of taping a quarter, a dime, and 4 pennies to the envelope and put back in my mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:
:laughing:

6 Likes

Reuse the stamp! Hasn’t been marked and will send another letter free!

7 Likes

I DM the first 21 winners. Next will be in 23H, since I reached max messages.

Thank you so much OG fam. Can not wait to make it all happen for San. I will make a new thread for the RSO. Because we all wanna enjoy that I think.

Prisma

17 Likes

Not trying to be a terd but
What happened to my beans?
I was told I won
Was told I be notified when I paid
And then my money was refunded.
And no one has updated me.
I grow on a schedule
I had these beans slotted in.
I don’t mind waiting a reasonable time period
But with zero updates
It’s annoying.
Is what it is.
No beans for toker.

7 Likes

Also a bit curious what’s going on. I packaged up 5 sets of seeds weeks ago and they’ve just been sitting here doing nothing, waiting to go in the mail. I keep looking at them, thinking I need to figure out what’s going on and then forgetting when I actually get to the computer. Is everyone else here just as stoned and forgetful as I am, or what? :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah here too, its been a while, upheld our end, so lets get on with it

5 Likes

I v got them all packed up just waiting on @Prisma to give the word to send
I emailed him waiting on an answer ?

3 Likes

Your money was refunded? Sounds like some shenanigans occured in the background.:unamused:
Unkind if all this was for not. I hope Sans got to see some $.
I sent out the packs I had committed to the auction on Thursday.

5 Likes

Did you hear from @Prisma iv been waiting on an ok to send

I paid and no refund I just checked

I’ll send out the beans as soon as I hear :ear:

3 Likes

My money was refunded 12 days ago
No update
No replys

3 Likes

I’ve been curious about it but I was told after I completed my money that it’d be a week before sending anything out because @Prisma said he was just waiting for seeds from San but I hope it’s alright

2 Likes

Toker check your email

2 Likes

Nope. The last message I got from him was 17 days ago. He said he was gonna send me a list of the winners, once payment was confirmed.
I contacted the winners on his list, on the first post of this thread myself. They confirmed they had paid so I got their details and shipped on Thursday of last week. Anyone who won seed from me, they are on their way.:v::canada:

7 Likes

Cool I’ll do the same

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. It is incredibly busy (12 hour work week), my mother has been hospitalized.

I managed to send out a few packages. My main priority is to send San’s packages. The first arrived last week, so we are now going to send more. Please, contact San to confirm it.

It’s a lot more work than expected. I also have to drive for hours to get good hash. Something with long working days, mother in the hospital (now back home), very difficult.

Sorry, more will be sent this week. In fact, I’m on it now.

@toker DM you see why.

San is my number one priority.

Sorry for the inconvenience

19 Likes

I’m in no hurry, take you time and don’t stress! Hope your mother is feeling better :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

This is indefensible, for which sorry OG family. My mother is back home and doing well after emergency surgery. I can now focus on other things.

The first packages are out. I have asked OG friends for help if they want to help me. Again, sorry - I hope for your understanding. It will be different from now on.

Prisma

15 Likes

Thank you.

She was hospitalized twice before the doctors started operating on her. She is home and feeling well. , my father is taking good care of her now.

I can get things in order this week. Hopefully the madness of black friday is over.

10 Likes

Great news as long as your mother is home and recovering that’s all that matters

Thanks ones more for everything you’ve done for this wonderful cause
San is a good friend
And so are you my brother for this is no small task and you’ve accomplished a great thing

Always your friend

Paps

6 Likes

How is this working for the rest of us who sent funds weeks ago?

5 Likes