Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

I think y’all just have to wait, he is by itself and got to take care of everything + his life. Sometimes things happens and stuff delays a bit! But hey! Its for a good cause.

@Prisma I hope everything is ok brother!

7 Likes

I just heard today from @Prisma
Everything will get sent out soon sorry for the delays

I’m getting the seed i offered out in next mail

I emailed All my peeps as soon as the respond they’ll go out

Paps

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Thank you for your help

4 Likes

I did send you my package, well a friend of mine. He did not look who or what, so you prob get 2/3 packages. From paps, from me 2 I think (the Golden Tiger + san his freebies) and the one from Hoss.

We stay in touch

5 Likes

Thanks for the understanding brother.
This week i can focus on sending more mail.

Yea, now everything is oke I guess. The first time my father called me I was tired and stoned, my mother was in the hospital, i was scared brother because tbh she does not live very healthy and spoked much about it. 1 night and 1 day and she left, 3 days later again and then the doc gonna operate her. Now she’s home, missing a organ but happy. She sounds better everyday

8 Likes

Glad to hear that your Mom is back home and I’m sorry to hear about your week @Prisma I’ll be sending my prayers and good vibes for you and your Mom and for sans n his wife and I’m not worried about them so thank you for doing it and thanks to @Papalag for lending a hand !

6 Likes

Good to know, Best wishes and prayers for her health, I was fortunate several years ago to have one of my son’s by my side at home as I recovered from surgery/cancer missing an organ, This too shall pass.

7 Likes

please let me give a big shout out ot my homie, prisma !

juggling all these things like his mom, sending packs and helping us too.
all at the same time, while he also goes to work and (i am pretty sure) has
his own life stuff going on as well.

you showed us some serious love and you are doing all this all by yourself.
first time doing an auction too, ect… prisma, my man, you totally rock ! :slight_smile:

thank you and thanks to everybody helping us too.

i must admit that i took a little while to send him some extra-lines that i had
asked him to kindly add to each pigeon :wink: so, it is partly my fault things got to
a short standstill. it’s not prisma’s fault … please don’t be mad at him, guys.

25 Likes

@santero most of us know @Prisma for some time now and he’s always been a good friend
Like you my brother always had a good hart
It was my pleasure to help out !
And I even got to chance share some of my humble hacks ( hopefully there well liked )

This community is awesome :clap:

The best to you and your mrs
Peace

Paps

16 Likes

Absolutely not needed my friend and life is always first @santero so I am just happy to help out and when the seeds arrive awesome but it’s just about taking care of yourself and for @Prisma to do the same and please don’t hesitate to reach out for anything I can do to help TTY later The Doc

8 Likes

I had a delay on sending out a few packs i Ran out of flips and washers

But the last 3 hit the mail today
I know some peeps already received my offerings

Sorry for the delay

Paps

11 Likes

Has anyone received anything yet?

4 Likes

I received beans from @Budderton . I have not yet received beans from @Cormoran

2 Likes

@Prisma has freebies from SAN, so he requested that I send everything to him. It was posted a week ago. Sorry about the delay, but I’ve had to initiate everything with him. Took 8 days after he posted that he’d be contacting everyone for me to get impatient and write him. Possibly he’s still a little overwhelmed by personal issues?

5 Likes

Some peeps have already received my offerings ( I send mine directly

I’m still waiting on @Prisma he did email me and said they were on there way
But it’s takes a bit to arrive from the EU to the states

5 Likes

All good. I’m in no rush…just reporting to answer the question on the previous post.

4 Likes

images(5)

4 Likes

@Cannasseur Hay bro please let me know when the ones I sent you arrive please trying to keep track

1 Like

Absolutely will do, are they coming from USA? , If so, typically never less than 3 weeks when receiving letters from fellow growers below the boarder

2 Likes

Yes from the USA :us: I figured about that time

1 Like