Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

Hey @Papalag I received your envelope yesterday and thanks for the Skunk 1 x Black Delato and I can’t read the other one u put in it looks like lemon gas x (huck her) I will get a picture after I get off work but thanks again and also thanks @Prisma

1 Like

great news they got there safe

The lemon gas x Oregon huckleberry x herijuana

Enjoy

2 Likes

Sweet I’ve got herijuana uncrossed to and never heard of the Oregon huckleberry and sorry for bothering ya but indica dominant or sativa dominant?.. Don’t have a high ceiling and just wanted to double check but it is very much appreciated and the skunk 1 x Black Delato is gonna be some fire :fire::fire: and I look forward to seeing what magic is in them there beans

2 Likes

Most are underway.

I think it take a while. I am from the EU, and even a letter to a neighbour country took more then a week.

Please stay in touch

9 Likes

Good work @Prisma, you’re hero!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

We all do. We all helped San and I am grateful for you all!

The next best thing we can do, is to grow to the seeds :star_struck: (also San freebies :D)

9 Likes

Thanks for your support for another member @Prisma and I will be sure to let you know when they arrive hope you’re having a good Holiday Season thanks again and I have plans for some of those magic beans and I’m not worried about it, when they arrive they arrive and it’s understandable The Doc

5 Likes

The letter you sent has arrived, unsure exactly which day it showed up as it was it the stack of mail my wife had collected for me over that last couple weeks. Thankyou good sir for the additional suprise.

5 Likes

So I have received the beans I paid for from @Papalag and I’m just wondering if anyone else has any info on how to go about trying to get the others ive won and thanks for your envelope and extras and I know that my other winning bids were from seeds donated by @Cormoran n @hoss8455 (thanks for your support)but I’m just curious if ANYONE has gotten anything from @Prisma and I hope all is well with him and I send my prayers and good vibes to @santero and his wife been thinking about ya! Just wanted to see if they’re any updates … Happy New Year to all the OG Community

4 Likes

Still nothing received here, Prisma said refund, nothing happens in weeks now months and my paypal account out there on web. now got a phishing attempt who knows, hope for best but now changing addresses, too bad its crappy, lots of nice back slapping comments here but nothing saying thanks for sending the seeds won in the Fundraiser, I am not contributing to these auctions anymore unless they are in the USA or CA. If its approved by @LemonadeJoe I figure the auction is Legit, this one has been difficult, Communications take weeks. @hoss8455 took charge of USA auction wins and I received those today. So then I hope Prisma sends the $ back

5 Likes

Nothing received yet on my end

3 Likes

Been waiting for after the holidays to be over but I think it’s a great thing for the one’s that donated beans to send out for those thanks hopefully I’ll get something but it’s just a bummer and I hope that @santero got money and it’s just a misunderstanding we’ll see

2 Likes

Dude I have had my PayPal account hacked\ compromised as well @keene! But in the end I just want to know that sans n his wife are at least having luck with getting some RSO

2 Likes

There will be a site auction coming right after I finish the Veterans giveaway so around the end of the month. Strains will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. Seeds are in hand, just have to take care of our Veterans first so keep your eyes peeled. It’s going to be a good one with all proceeds going directly to OG so make sure you all come out and show your support for the best cannabis community on the net.

END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT

13 Likes

I spoke to @Prisma on new year’s
I told him we where still waiting on the beans

He assured me he did send them

I believe @Cormoran sent his offerings to prisma to distribute

I’m hopeful they’ll arrive soon

Paps

8 Likes

He also said he would make a thread documenting the rso he would be making for @santero wife. That wasn’t done either.

3 Likes

Nothing to Oklahoma
Not Hapi

7 Likes

@Prisma hasn’t even logged on for over two weeks. If people’s Paypal accounts are now being hacked, I’d guess he’s made off with the money and seeds in what might be the most underwhelming scam ever. I sent most of my remaining Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds off for the Veteran’s giveaway just yesterday, but I made sure to keep enough to settle with everyone who’s bid on them just in case. Ideally I’d like to actually run a few myself, but obviously this isn’t ideal. If we haven’t heard from him in another two weeks I’ll send packs out individually - tell me if you have plans and need them immediately, but I figure we’ve waited months and most people’s plans have changed already.

10 Likes

I know Sunny has been busy taking care of his family as well

He will make good of this I’m sure

I’ve known him for years he is a stand up guy

It dose take a few weeks to ship from his part of the world he originally said 3 weeks but remember the holidays mail will slow things down a bit

Paps

12 Likes

Hopefully I’m wrong… like I said, giving it some time for him to pop back up before I call this a total loss. It’s the holidays, so we should be generous, I suppose - but he’s certainly not being very generous with his communication for the people who spent money and time on his auction. :frowning:

6 Likes