10 Likes

Thanks @Moka!

4 Likes

Great to hear

There started to arrive

7 Likes

Prisma is a goood guy for sure :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing some scuba Steve (courtesy of @hoss8455 and the other gem from @Cormoran Ghost Rose x GG4 ril seeds and ty for @Papalag for sending out his Skunk 1 x Black Delato and I hope to see them soon Josh is

4 Likes

Any one else from OG land still waiting to receive beans from this auction? I’ve received packages from @Papalag and @Budderton whom personally sent directly to me (thank-you x2), how ever nothing from @Cormoran or @Prisma. From what I understand reading previous posts , Cormoran send the ghost rose beans to prisma to be sent out to the winners. Have tried messaging Prisma how ever I see he hasn’t logged in since December of last year.

7 Likes

Still haven’t received anything from Prisma either.

2 Likes

I’m positive that they will show up @Moka and @Cannasseur

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

It’s a little crazy that folks are still waiting on stuff from an auction that ended November 7th. That’s 6 days short of 4 months. Hope he is OK.

2 Likes

Indeed, I do hope everything is okay is his world.

He did a wonderful gesture for Santero and his wife, in the end this seems to of been accomplished, as indicated by San confirming a couple times he’s gotten help packages from Prisma.

3 Likes

I also haven’t received anything from Prism yet. EU
A lot of time has passed, he is not here… I hope everything is ok with him

I spoke to prisma he’s been having illness in the family

The last I know I was sent the USA envelopes to be sent out and it was confiscated by customs just a few days ago

I received a empty box with the customs letter inside

I have a copy to verify

I told @Prisma what happened and have not had a resolution to this as of yet

I have been trying to help him but no luck
I sent out what I had offered and am sorry to give this news

Paps

11 Likes

Looks like I’ll be sending out packs from my personal stash to the remaining people who didn’t get my seeds they’d ordered from @Prisma. @Tejas already posted that he’d received them; @Cannasseur, you obviously don’t have yours. @Tracker and @DrGonzo13, last I’d heard you hadn’t received yours either.

Any of those I mentioned who haven’t received theirs, please DM me with your address info. I’ll try to get these out ASAP, hopefully by the weekend if I have all the info in hand.

10 Likes

That’s always a tough pill to swallow but at least folks know what happened. Such a shame.

7 Likes

Did you get the ones from @hoss8455 from your winning lot @Greenup and @Junebud420 and I know that you got your seeds @keene and just curious about the other ones and I’m just hoping everything is ok with @Prisma and his family!?

1 Like

In speaking to him he’s had some bad luck !
One of his parents got hurt at work one is Ill and he got Covid I believe

He’s been trying to take care of his family and got run down

6 Likes

Totally understand that my Mom fell and broke her ankle yesterday so I will send some good thoughts and prayers :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Well that sucks, hopefully things start turning around for the guy. Amazing how life can sometimes throw a flurry of crap at a person all at once. Sending positive vibes their way :pray:

5 Likes

If you wanna send your payment details I’ll send you your donation back, I’m not sending you seeds.

1 Like

No need that’s just me checking in on it and I was gonna tell you the same thing as @Cormoran to keep the seeds and not worry about the $ and I was gonna say that same thing to you but it’s cool … Maybe don’t put them in an auction next time LoL… Fundraiser\auctions to help out another OGer glad to see not much has changed :+1:t2:

4 Likes