Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

Yes the first attempt prisma sent on his own never made it then . he then sent me all the USA bound ( 2nd attempt) seeds for me to send out from here and it was confiscated by US customs!

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know paps.

I’m wishing prisma well and hopefully things will turn around quickly for him and his family.

Atb,
Joe

5 Likes

Get well @Prisma! @Santero and his wife would wish this first. I wish I could somehow send enough oil to make a difference. I’m starting to turn to edibles again somewhat myself, but just store bought. My leg ordeal is becoming a long term situation. If there is anything that I could do @santero , that I’m not thinking of, please let me know. Prayers and good vibes sent your way. peace, Gman :pray: :v:

9 Likes

Hello. Just curious. So is all the money that got donated here just gone, and the guy is offline?
Sorry, I’m usually a very caring giving person. But this is pretty shitty.

2 Likes

No. The money donated was used for the specified purpose.

6 Likes

Well, that makes me feel better. Im glad they got the medicine anyway. That is the most important thing.
And let me be clear, I am not trying to be disrespectful or bad vibe-y. Personally, it wasn’t a lot of $, and for all the networking, friends, positive people, and some great beans I’ve come to find on this site, again, I’m just glad that the medicine went thru.
If anyone didn’t get their beans, I have a few packs I can donate, just hit me up. Can’t cover em all, but I can surely do a few.
Blessings.

11 Likes

Prisma is a really good dude. He knows @santero and they were in communication the whole time as far as I know. Hope things get better on your end, too, @Prisma. Hit me up when you get straight. Prayers and good vibes sent to you and your wife @santero, as always. Please hit me up if I can do anything to help. Peace and thanks for all you and your wife do! Same for you @Prisma! peace

6 Likes

I just want to say that the letter I got from @Prisma didn’t have any stamp on it. The Swedish postal office forward the letter to me anyway but added a sticker to it saying that they where nice for this time. If the stamps where in bad condition so they fell off or if he forgot to stamp the letters, it doesn’t really matter. But I think this is might be a reason why so many letters disappeard.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Someone else in the thread also said that they had to pay postage on their package. I believe the original sending had that problem stamps falling off, were not enough postage that’s why he sent do United States packaging to me, but it got taken by customs.

@LonelyOC if I may ask where are you in the world

6 Likes

Might go a long way towards putting this rest if someone can post a picture of one of those envelopes, seems to me most people are ok with them having been confiscated but unsure if they were ever actually sent. Just a thought.

5 Likes

@Naptown916 I have the letter if you want to see it

Some people have received them and never spoke up that they received it either

2 Likes

Oh honestly I could care less, I got the seeds I paid for and prisma said there were freebies from San but you can’t be mad over freebies, just think it’s silly this keeps coming up thought even seeing the stamp part might chill people out

3 Likes

It is certain that the situation will clear up. Before or after.
It’s not a good feeling when you think you’ve been screwed. In this situation, I am personally one hundred percent sure that this is not the case here.
That’s why I’m waiting for Prisma. And if he doesn’t come, I can only hope that everything is ok with him. I’m sure I won’t be short of seeds to stick in the ground

2 Likes

I’m in Northern Sweden, somewhere in the neighbourhood of the pole circle :kissing_heart:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Ok I believe @Swe-can received he’s as well
I think the eu peeps for the most part have seen some

I also paid for seeds and never received any as well
It is an unfortunate thing that some excellent genetics are gone

Peace paps

3 Likes

He reached out to me a few days ago he’s very I’ll
And was in the hospital for testing

I should reach out to him soon but him being I’ll I don’t want to disturb him much

Peace
Paps

7 Likes

If they never spoke up, how do you know they received them?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just sayin’

1 Like

Because they mentioned it in a response to an email

Thank you for asking

1 Like

Man, I hate to hear that. Is it covid maybe? I guess they don’t know if he’s in for tests. Prayers and vibes sent @Prisma! peace

2 Likes

He reached out to me a day or so and is confined to bed rest for now

2 Likes