Get Mars Hydro Product for $1 - 24 Hours Only

Congratulations @BigMike55 and thank you @MarsHydro for the give away.

3 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55, well done @MarsHydro.

4 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55 on the win and thank you for doing such a fun giveaway @MarsHydro!

2 Likes

Man! Iā€™m still wondering what the heck happened.
Iā€™m sitting here, minding my own business, and these fine folks at Mars Hydro grace me with a new tent. I canā€™t believe it. I have been on this planet for 66 years. I have entered countless contests and giveaways. Except for a record album I won back in 1977, I have never won a dang thing. Still pinching myself to make sure Iā€™m not dreaming.

Thanks again, @MarsHydro you guys ROCK!

27 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know what the album was in 77ā€™?

It was a Pete Townshend record. It has the song, Let My Love Open The Door. I may have listened to it once or twice since. Album kinda sucks.

2 Likes

im right there with ya, never won a damn thing! I think this is why I get so sucked into FSFC :crazy_face:
Congrats on a steller win @BigMike55 !

1 Like

I guess I lied. I have won several packs of beans here on OG.

3 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55

Great deal for a dollar . Enjoy the new tent.

2 Likes

Congratulation @BigMike55 !
Couldnā€™t have picked a better winner!
Thanks @MarsHydro for putting this event together. Well done.

5 Likes

Congrats @BigMike55 and thanks @MarsHydro!

@MarsHydro you should do this again sometimeā€¦soon :wink:

:robot:

4 Likes

welp looks like I missed out lol. Thanks @DougDawson and @herojuana.tom anyways, I appreciate the warm welcome! :sunglasses: I really like it here on OG. And thanks @MarsHydro for running the giveaway!

3 Likes

Congratulation @BigMike55 :dizzy: this tent will come realy handy i guess :seedling: :seedling: :pray:

3 Likes

Said something like that too! Go @BigMike55 go!!!
:pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

I STILL have that album. Itā€™s not bad, not great. And congrats on the win!!!

Congratulations @BigMike55 thatā€™s awesome you got your tent, or willā€¦ still awesome thanks again @MarsHydro you guys are great!!! That was a ton of fun. !!!
Paws

2 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55

3 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55 well deserved :clap:

1 Like

As I said in the first post, Mars will make your wish come true. :grinning:

7 Likes

Many thanks. Glad your with OG now too. I want others to experience your products. As said before. I have a 4 X4 tent with the FC E4800 bar light. Itā€™s perfect. I have never even put them on full blast. Around 75% at about a foot or so from the canopy gets nice fat nugs. If this were to fail, I swear, I would buy another the next day.

11 Likes