Get Mars Hydro Product for $1 - 24 Hours Only

You’re thinking werewolf but points for being close :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro for another giveaway and thank you @Murciano207 for the heads up!

@BeagleZ @DesertHeartGardens @LegsMahoney

3 Likes

Hi @MarsHydro I really can use a new light
I’ve used you gear for years with superior results

@ShiskaberrySavior @George

I like you lights they grow big plants

Paps

3 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro ; thanks @Murciano207 !

@CrunchBerries @AzSeaindooin420

☆DJSF

2 Likes

New light!?!? Man @MarsHydro, you guys are doing great things. I could use a nice, new light for my other tent. Still using SIL fixtures I DIYd. It works, but a light made for it’s purpose would be the best! I prefer mars hydro gear to the competition. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@NEK-Fowldog @Greenup

3 Likes

I look around me and see all of these great indoor grows using LEDs, but personally, I’ve had nothing but bad luck with indoor grow lights and leaky tents. My best growing happens outside. A wise man once said that a man’s got to know his limitations. Mine is indoor growing. :rofl: Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone wins and gets what they need.
@Murciano207 Thank you for the heads up.

3 Likes

Thanks very much!

@repins12 & @Hemp
You guys might be interested in this.

1 Like

I do like the light. @MarsHydro your trying to make sales. Nothing wrong with that. I do have a few of your products that I use. I do like your tents. I do like the one new light that you have that is a fix ceiling. I think those are the way to go. Thanks @MoBilly

1 Like

I like giveaways, lights, free delivery and a whole bunch of other things too!

Thanks @MarsHydro for your OG-ness. You truly rock.

@colby @Hemlockgrows , get in on the action!

2 Likes

Hey thnx @MarsHydro for a chance at another giveaway! i mean who couldn’t use more lights right???

and thnx @Murciano207 for the heads up!

1 Like

Would like to be able to setup another tent with the fc4800. Been using the fc3000 for about 18 months. Works really well. Averaging about 1.8gpw. “Need more power”! Thanks @MarsHydro

still jonzing for that new light there @MarsHydro thank you for the opportunity!

@NorthNorthNugs @DesertHeartGardens @BeagleZ

2 Likes

IN THIS THREAD: @MarsHydro IS NOT F***ING AROUND!

The generosity is off the charts. Maybe it’ll be me this time! :smiley: I’ve got plenty of photosynthetic organisms that require such a magnificent upgrade.

1 Like

I need a new light, my ts3000 is very good but not powerful enough for the big tent. My friend bought the FC and is please with it, I’d love to have that too lol

1 Like

I could really utilize the FC 4800 for my 4x4, my current light is crapping out all over the place lol.

Thanks again for the generosity @MarsHydro

1 Like

Huzzah for capitalism…don’t hate the players hate the game.

Got me a new Mars Hydro Grow Tent in the mail today. Mikey bes happy this morning.

15 Likes

That thing shore is gonna be fine when ya load 'er fulla to-may-terz!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Sho’ nuff. It appears to be quite a bit thicker material than my Vivosun Tent. But i can tell better after I get it set up.

3 Likes