Get Mars Hydro Product for $1 - 24 Hours Only

Sorry, dude, I don’t engage in the little bitchy back-and-forth exchanges that you always seem so eager to engage in. I honestly can’t believe a grown-ass man would be so quick to take any comment on a thread as personally as you always seem to do, particularly when those comments weren’t even directed at you. Enjoy your light.

1 Like

Hi would like a grow tent as i am only five foot nine

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hi OGers! Quickly join Mars Hydro FC 4800 LED grow light giveaway at the end of this blog!

In this blog, we will give you a comprehensive explanation of how to choose the most worthwhile LED grow light for your indoor grow room.

Please keep a close eye on the blog, we will announce the winner in the blog comments

By the way, if you want to buy a product, using the discount code MarsOG can help you save an extra 3%.

21 Likes

Thanks @MarsHydro
I love your leds lights :heart_eyes:

preview

@MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @DesertHeartGardens @DrGonzo13
@George @G-paS @Gpaw @Tejas @Oldtimerunderground @hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @Vagabond_Windy @RegularSeed

29 Likes

Thank you for another #giveaway @MarsHydro, and thanks for the tag @Murciano207!

I’m not sure I can handle any more not winning, as a man can only take so much rejection, but super cool gesture all the same.

@MRCROWLEY come back to the thread, there is another giveaway

10 Likes

Wow, another giveaway? @MarsHydro you really no how to make an impression. Thanks for the tag @Murciano207. I run a mars light now and I love it.

4 Likes

Really nice!! Thanks again @MarsHydro! Another great one!!
Indeed I’d love to use these lights!!
Thanks @Murciano207 for the tag!

4 Likes

Thanks for the notice @Murciano207 !! :pray::raised_hands:

And thank you for the chance @MarsHydro seen some great results with your lights. Would love to run em!

Have a great day y’all!! :wave: :heart:

3 Likes

I like mars hydro.

I have your gear.

I want more gear

(A haiku)

Hey @Pigeonman help me discharge my responsibilities.

6 Likes

I have already won a nice tent from you, but I sure could use that FC 4800 for my other 4 X 4 tent. I am using two TS1000 in there and it is ok for vegging but the flowering needs way more light.
Thanks again for another opportunity to win one. MARSHYDRO ROCKS!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this for the community @MarsHydro
I could use a new light

3 Likes

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! :rofl:

@MarsHydro I have 2x TSL2000s & 2x TS1000s that make great medicine and if I get an upgrade then I can make even MORE medicine! :

grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

Posted a comment to your blog. Thank you.

@ColeLennon @LedZeppelin @KanehB @Reithel

5 Likes

Love the idea, and the generosity.

Not crazy about having to put my info on some website other than OG, so I will pass.

Good luck All…

5 Likes

Mr Wizard
123 wizard drive
Wizard land.

9 Likes

Bruv, better edit that. Posted it publicly

5 Likes

It’s ok he can just use his wizard powers to move immediately.

Fortunately we foreigners have no return addresses and just sort of float freely in the cosmos.

You’ll never find me @lophophora.ca

4 Likes

You’re a hairy, Wizard!

4 Likes
4 Likes