Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo

<3 these compititions, good luck all!

Ty for this chance! :pray::green_heart:

Thanks all, good luck have fun. :slight_smile:

When does this one end? I didn’t see a date but that doesn’t mean you didn’t include it :eyeglasses::dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just sayin’ hi(gh)… I would like too personally thank you for this opportunity. The timing couldn’t be better in my instance.

1 Like

Hey I’m in for some seeds! Put my name on a slip of paper and stick it with tape on the side of the voting box … the rest is up to you! Thank @The_Vault_Team for another promo!

2 Likes

Growing for meds…

1 Like

tuesday :thumbsup:

2 Likes

AND - the winner is: @TheTown . Congratulations to you. Please PM us with your T shirt size and address and we will get your lovely Sumo Seeds prize sent out to you. Thanks a Million to everyone else who entered. As a thank you, help yourself to 10% off our seeds by using ‘thanks10’ at the checkout on your next purchase. The next promo will be along soon. #TeamVault

6 Likes

@The_Vault_Team I don’t think @TheTown can pm. you, this person only has 6 posts total.

5 Likes

Wooo good job @TheTown lucky duck you, appleberry your face in that

2 Likes

Hi Buddy,

That is a valid point and something we often rethink. Winners are chosen by random number generator so it really is luck of the draw. We tried to limit accounts in the past but then some people made accounts, spammed topics just to get count up etc. and it was bad for the forums.

The plus side of this is quite often Vault fans from Facebook, or another social site, or even a forum would join a forum that they didnt know about before and become a regular, popular user. There is good growth for OG in this respect too.

however we are always rethinking things so we will discuss this point again more in house and see where we go with it in the future.

Cheers
George

7 Likes

Not sure if this is a dissenting opinion or not, but I would rather not have people lured to OG because they want to win something. The quality of people being brought in that way would probably be pretty low. Have you ever seen how the majority of Facebook users are? Or have you perused reddit and seen how the average /microgrowery user is? Toss some “come to Overgrow and win something” into the mix and you end up with users that are only here for the free seeds and don’t contribute or don’t even really care to pursue knowledge of cannabis.

I don’t know about y’all, but what brought me to Overgrow way back in the day was searching for information on cannabis and how to grow. The community I stumbled upon turned out to be a (mostly) fantastic group of people that sought after and spread a wealth of knowledge to anyone seeking. I’m not advocating keeping the knowledge to ourselves, I’m just saying I’d rather people become part of this community because they want to learn and share, not because they stand a chance to win something.

6 Likes

I hear what your saying buddy. And whilst I understand your comments I think you are missing some of the ideas behind this. Its not to “lure” someone to OG, its to bring OG to the forefront and attention of potential new users.

Absolutely, the majority will only come for the competition and then leave, but some will be introduced to OG, like it, and hang around for all the positive reasons you mentioned. This helps grow the community.

A lot of our customers don’t even know there are great forums like OG where they can engage in discussions with knowledgable people and our cross marketing is an effort to help connect these people to good forums.

BUT, like i said, we are always striving to be the best we can and will take this on board.

12 Likes

Gary is a model OG citizen :thumbsup: and I empathize with McMuffin…bit of a dilemma for OG.

:evergreen_tree: sodden-clog-slop-tulip-dyke-and-windmill-monkeys :-1:

4 Likes

OG is about freely discussion of cannabis related topics. We added seeds for our members.Our foundation is open discussion of cannabis. We are proud of our sponsors.

6 Likes

I get what you are throwing down people, but sore losers kinda suck… (said with love)

2 Likes

I would love to try anything I’m new here

1 Like

@George_The_Vault you can PM @TheTown and he can respond.

I appreciate these givaways you do, please keep working with OG. :+1::seedling:

Edit: Holy crap I just noticed I won the Grass City givaway! Thanks guys.

11 Likes