Getting seeds thru mail order

such will power :slight_smile: I bow to greatness

2 Likes

No will powerā€¦shear fear my friend. :grin:
I was a mess when I had seeds enrouteā€¦lol
Itā€™s the same reason Iā€™ve grown the same damn plant for 20 some years. :rofl::joy:
And if that turns out to be ECSD, well the community will come to appreciate it was fear that preserved the strain all these years, shear dumb luck, and fear. :grin:

1 Like

I do know that feeling

back in 2001 I drove for 3 hours one way to go to

a grow store to buy Hortilux Eye bulbs so no one would know I was buying

bulbs made to grow plants inside

today clones to the door

way different then 2000 OG

3 Likes

Hereā€™s Markā€™s Bubba Kush before the chopā€¦Super fine and only been curing a week or so.

11 Likes

nice looking plant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow that looks incredible!

1 Like

You can send some seeds of that my wayā€¦hahaha

1 Like

Have his Blue Dream and Blue God in flower now. Besides the $1 per seed priceā€¦he sends loads of freebies, and even a self addressed stamped envelope for you to send his payment to, and you pay AFTER you get the seeds!

3 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s a helluva business model. :+1:

3 Likes

Mark is great. I ordered 30 seeds, he sent at least 50.

5 Likes

How do you get ahold of him?

@Buzzer777 , thatā€™s a beautiful plant. I just placed a ā€œbigā€ order with Mark. basically $100 dollars on a variety of whatever he has available. One of those was the Bubba Kush, so I am excited to see the possibilities.

@MysteryMoog I got ahold of him by email komarsouth@yahoo.com

Anyway he has a lot of varieties, and the price just canā€™t be beat. I have my share of more expensive or ā€œexoticā€ strainsā€¦ but I really just wanted a good deal this year as things are somewhat tight.

Iā€™ll be growing and sharing some of the strains once I get them.

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

Markā€™s Numberā€¦619-929-1106ā€¦Txt him, ask for inventory, prices: REG -$25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds, AUTO: $25/Dozenā€¦can mix and match. Prompt service, Public Service Announcement, NON paid FYI. Do enjoy a pleasant weekend, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be wellā€¦mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

I have grown out his Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, OG Cake, and Lemon Skunk. I had good germ rates on them 90% or better. The smoke was good and the grow was pretty simple. Right now I have some Bubba Kush, Purple Bubba Kush and Green Headband of his growing. They are growing fast and large.

I have great genetics that was shared with me on here. I have also bought some too. Markā€™s stuff is good, plus at a dollar a seed, it is a great way to practice new techniques.

His autos I am not a big fan of, but not sure I am of any autos I have grown

5 Likes

@kushdaddy thanks for reviving this thread. Somethingā€™s are better the second time around. :+1:

2 Likes

Forgot to addā€¦100% germ rate so farā€¦12 for 12. :+1:

3 Likes

@MysteryMoog My pleasure, honestly I feel a little bad since itā€™s a somewhat derailed thread thatā€™s been revivedā€¦ but as long as we are all getting valuable information from it then thatā€™s great.

On a side note, I know you mentioned you hadnā€™t purchased any seeds yet. Iā€™ll mention that I reached out to Mark and agreed upon an order via email yesterday morning, and the seeds were shipped by the eveningā€¦ Theyā€™re expected to arrive Tuesday via USPS with tracking. Iā€™ve had seeds shipped to my home directly as well as friendsā€™ homes with no issues in the past. The only time I ever had seed issues was due to a seizure but they were coming from out of conutry.

@Buzzer777 Thatā€™s actually quite good. Iā€™m excited to try out some of the strains for sure! Do you happen to have a GrowDiaries account?

2 Likes

@kushdaddy
So sorryā€¦No diariesā€¦I am a super lazy guyā€¦ :rofl:

But I do take pictures.

2 Likes

Right on, I understand that lol. I have a couple of Diaries on GD but I do get lazy and the Diaries get stretched out way further than they need to because I donā€™t update punctually. I have a buddy who was running 16 plants this last run and updating 16 journalsā€¦

So much work lol

2 Likes