$100 to spend on one strain of regular seeds, what would you buy?

Every time I go to shopping online for seeds, I end up wanting so many strains that I can’t think straight! Paralysis through analysis! :crazy_face: :exploding_head:

So I am reaching out to you - my fellow OG’ers, to see if you can come to an agreement, or close to one.

Here’s my criteria:

• The strain must cost $100US or less
  • The seeds must be regular (not auto or feminized)
  • The strain must be a good indoor plant
  • The strain must be a great producer of THC, not CBD
  • The strain must be available for purchase and be deliverable in the US

I’d like to know the strain, breeder, and if possible, seller. Links are most helpful!

So - please let me know! :pray:

12 Likes

FarmerJoe420. He’s on here and on IG. Goes by EastCoastOriginalz on IG Inexpensive East Coast classics. I just keep pulling amazing girls out of his seeds, one after the other. I started 3 of his TK x G13HP just to fill extra space and they ended up the best plants out of 25 seeds. Running his SSH x Super Skunk now about 1/2 way through flower and are making the other plants look bad in comparison.

I have run through a lot of seeds this last year, over 150, and 2/5 clones I have as mothers are from Farmer Joe, 2 are “elite cuttings”, and 1 is Bandaid Haze, if that tells you anything. About 10% of the seeds I’ve germed have been from him, but 40% of my mothers are from him. Those are the numbers.

As much as I talk about the guy, it would be easy to dismiss me as some fanboy, but these plants are the truth. I run these next to a dozen+ other strains from amateur and professional breeders alike, and they are a notch above everything else every time, multiple runs.

20 Likes

Here’s my two cents look closer to home and with home I mean overgrow .
There are so many talented people here and amazing strains to be had save those hard earned bucks , I’ve bought into the high priced seeds and found way nicer plants from members here then hyped up strains of today’s breeders .

With some looking I’m sure you’ll find something great .

17 Likes

I just grabbed his “Double G”. G-13 x (G13/HP). The G clone he used to make it looked hot.

11 Likes

Prepare for amazement. You run a ton of seeds, if they’re the truth you’ll be a good judge.

4 Likes

JOTI and it would be variety pack…its hard to pick just one with him! So many options from a variety pack…its a surprise!

#2 Barney’s Hash Plant…I think I’d like to only go with clones now thou…much easier!

4 Likes

The grimdog from brothers grimm. After the fail with the chemfire last year I’m excited to see the final results after years of breeding.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior, everything I have growing now, and have grown for the past year, is thanks to the generosity of a few people here on overgrow. Each reached out to me and offered something that I grew or tried to grow, except for one member, who offered his seeds to a few of us who responded to his thread. Almost all my results have been posted in my “Playing in the Dirt” thread.

Truth is, I’m hoping to get a winner plant for me to keep, along with a studly male, and eventually make some awesome beans to share. Paying it forward.

7 Likes

With all the bullshit and lore surrounding “G-13”, I only care about a few things. First is that it produces fire and second is that it hybridizes to give those legendary anti-stretch qualities. As far as anything regarding authenticity… well it’s 2020, and I think the truth behind its origins and genetic makeup sailed a long time ago.

So we’ll see how it does… I’m gonna judge it by its merits, because that’s about all I can do. But I am excited and optimistic that it will be something pretty special.

15 Likes

Yeah bro, I got his ssh×ss, afgooey ×ss, and gmo×dawg waltz f2. I might also add if your into ss…ak beans blk dom ×ss… there’s some monsters in there for sure. Got one girl that’s a ss leaner…out right scared the shit out of me. Lol. Def a keeper. Not acrid in sent more like a sour citrus…but boy is she packing. And pretty fast at that.

5 Likes

The StarCube (theCube (Starfighter) x Stardawg f2) by Baked Beanz which will be available for $60 very soon at Soaknbeans.
It comes with a freebie 6 pack of Spectral Tangerine f2 (Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush).

tested and ready to give you a “reasonable” production of dank fire :fire:

just my 2 cents / sense

Sam

26 Likes

I grew both pure line female '88 G13/HP from him and the TK x '88 G13/HP with the same male and both were excellent. Paired to what is surely either the famous Airborne G13 or Pacific G13 cuttings, you’re gonna have a good time. Zero stretch? IDK, but it does rein things in. The pure line G13HP maybe stretched 50-100%. TK x G13HP stretched maybe 150%, but TK clone will stretch 300% on you so it’s a marked improvement over baseline.

People do love a story. I doubt the legends too. Just a solid broadleaf cutting that circulated in a time when there wasn’t much good weed.

10 Likes

You have piqued my interest.
I did a quick search and was unable to find a source for his seeds.
I am looking for something different. Please advise.

8 Likes

Why settle for just one pack even you can get 3 or 4 … :joy:

10 Likes

Gotta talk to him on IG, or you can message him on here, he is on sometimes.

IG handle is farmerjoe420 or eastcoastoriginalz.

6 Likes

:+1:Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

I just seen a listing on his IG for 4 packs for 100. They all sounded fire too.

4 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy i would reccomend space monkey by bodhi seeds and you can get it at greatlakesgenetics lots of really awesome phenos to be found and i was more than happy with all of mine…

@vernal which of farmer joes selections are your keepers?

2 Likes

I got 2 packs of the space monkey because of all the good i hear about it. Even heard there is a 7 week pheno to be found if your lucky. Heard most finish around 8 weeks though.

1 Like

I had 2 really strong og phenos and 3 purple ones that had the most amazing smell and taste. One purple one was done at 60 days for me the rest went 70

3 Likes