Good, cheap foilar sprayers?

Ooh, Ooh my mother used that on roses, So that works good @Trowertripper , huh I’m getting some right away. Ol school.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize that spraying foliar feeding was that complicated.

3 Likes

If you’re in Canada I got this one a few months back at Canadian Tire. There is also a 2G model for 30$

WalMart probably has something similar :+1::+1:

That or an old windex bottle. Most garden stores sell that type unused for 3-5$.

3 Likes

I keep reading about how finer mist produces better absorption for the foilar feeding under the leaves etc, was looking for a good one to do the job and stuff

3 Likes

I’ve got a homie here who’s a breeder who recommended the Ryobi power sprayer, not super expensive if you already have Ryobi batteries laying around

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-ONE-18V-Cordless-Battery-Fogger-Mister-with-2-0-Ah-Battery-and-Charger-P2850/307244559?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&&mtc=Shopping-B-F_D28O-G-D28O-028_001_CHEMICALS-NA-NA-NA-SMART-NA-NA-SMART_SHP&cm_mmc=Shopping-B-F_D28O-G-D28O-028_001_CHEMICALS-NA-NA-NA-SMART-NA-NA-SMART_SHP-71700000059845719-58700005436056249-92700049554889054&gbraid=0AAAAADq61UeHRHTh7c_gsbXH1LCmyi5av&gbraid=0AAAAADq61UeHRHTh7c_gsbXH1LCmyi5av&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6pnz3Kbz8wIVFaSzCh2yewDfEAQYCSABEgJAWvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

3 Likes

that looks really cool, at first ill use a cheaper one but will definitely be getting that one in the future.

1 Like

Mondi 1.5 qt., $9.77.

I haven’t ever bought from this place but wanted to give you an idea. I paid $10. something at Grow Generation. They have an adjustable nozzle that will create a nice fan of spray that will spray the undersides of leaves real easy.

Just make sure to keep them clean. They can stop working if the rubber parts get corroded by leaving product on the sprayer overnight or multiple times from being lazy. My other one lasted a few years though.

1 Like

I use a water bottle with a spray nozzle. As long as you strain your tea before putting it in the bottle it’s fine. Granted I wouldn’t use it at scale but for a few plants in a tent it’s fine.

2 Likes

A cheap pump up garden sprayer is fine. having one with a wand really helps getting under the leaves etc and doing a thorough job. also means you don’t have to always move the plants to spray them
VG

2 Likes

I use Zep spray bottles from the hardware store, but am upgrading to these guys soon:

1 Like

Battery operated…$20 at Menards

2 Likes

I’ve wanted a battery operated one ever since I saw my buddy’s 5gal electric pump sprayer that goes on the back of his atv. Farmer’s dream right there!

Homedepot is offering an electric sprayer at a discount today.

May be useful for foliar application of whatever. We use an HVLP paint sprayer when we need to do some remediation indoors.

This all-in-one is an interesting alternative at ~$31:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Clorox-Turbo-Power-Sprayer-4460060089/318521681

1 Like

That is a sick deal!

1 Like

If your looking for just a basic with adjustable nozzle direction.
360 degree nozzle comes in different sizes. I’ve used the 32 ounce with great success spraying up under the leaves.

2 Likes

Yes but what colour do you dye your hair?

2 Likes

Salt & Peppa That sprayer kicks ass.

2 Likes

I have this one also. Think you turned me on to it. Works well outdoors. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

sllright i stumbled upon this little fellow on amazon cuz my new sprayer just stsrted leaking and im tired of plastic leaks, and was wondering whats was your thoughts on this fellaw for dpraying the plants

2 Likes