Good, cheap foilar sprayers?

I have never applied foilar applications but after doing some research I am definitely convinced it will help me out in my grow.

However I am having a hard time trying to find a reasonably cheap sprayer to use for my grows.

Im looking to max spend 80$ on one, but would rather spend like 30$.

I just want a good cheap foilar sprayer lol

5 Likes

10 Likes

lol, usually them bottles/nozzles be fucking up on me somewhere down the line, but good idea

2 Likes

Chapin model # 10029 if it’s for a small space.
My main complaint is no wand/hose attachment.

2 Likes

I have a Vivosun one from amazon

2 Likes

Solo 420 with the telecscoping sprayer. It’s like $25 on amazon, you won’t be disappointed. Best pump sprayer ever. :+1:

2 Likes

thanks for the recommendations so far!! very appreciated.

3 Likes

I have found that the spray bottle used by the SNS pesticides from Sierra natural science to be excellent. You get nice smelling anti-fungals and spider mite stuff for your IPM.
Looks like they have a collapsible sprayer for $5 there too. I’ve not tried it yet.

2 Likes

Got this for about $10 at Lowes. Works great. I actually have 3. The previous version had a brass nozzle, but the plastic one is also adjustable and works fine.

5 Likes

I have a 2 gallon sprayer from harbor freight that cost around $15. Had it for about a year with no issues. Look for 20% coupon to bring cost down.

2 Likes

I highly recommend this one, it’s super small but it creates a really nice fine mist and the adjustable spray head makes it easy to get underneath the leaves with sprays. Angle the nozzle upwards and sweep it from the bottom of the plant upwards, coats everything real nice. As I said it’s pretty small so if youre spraying double digit numbers of plants this is probably not helpful, but for a little 6 plant garden it’s perfect, I actually end up having too much pretty often.

6 Likes

Indoor or out?
I use a $12 pump sprayer from home depot indoors.
Back pack pump sprayer out doors.

3 Likes

I use worm casting & bat guano tea with h202 in water. During Budding we chlorinate the water in foliar spray holding tank, very low percentage. 150 gals water, Two 2oz chlorine tablets.

2 Likes

Those backpack pump sprayers are awesome. Never used one for foliar feeding more just landscaping lol

3 Likes

indoors for now, but will def be using whatever i buy outdoors too

2 Likes

Outdoors we use both, If you want it to last, buy a good one. If your f ups like us, buy alot of cheap ones…lol

3 Likes

I did see someone using a vaporizer, up high over plants, and they looked pretty stout.

2 Likes

I use a airless Greco paint sprayer . They sell a hand held for around 200 bucks I opted for a step up that has the hose to suck out of a pail rather than the small quart container type .

Works excellent for foliar and pest control used to use plastic spray bottles but this thing kicks ass not a leaf gets missed out getting sprayed .

Plus you can still paint your house or fence duel purpose purchase . Win win .

Ps check local bargain finder adds or garage sales bound to find one cheap that’s in good shape .

3 Likes

Done that on big farm and the cool thing with the airless is if its for pest sprays, the get gassed from above and down to ground annihilation. My buddy uses dr bronners peppermint soap, for pests and compost tea he makes for soil is toxic, but the foliar is mild.
Plants seem to like the “windy wet job”

3 Likes

I been using the one gallon sprayer with a drop of.oregano-thymol oil to.keep down PM and bugs. I can use it right up.to harvest

4 Likes