GPS Seeds- First journal

Exactly I don’t care what people say so far they are amazing I can’t wait for the smoke. This is my first time growing gps gear so I’m excited

2 Likes

Same with me lol

1 Like

Hey thanks man I’ve been trying to make them thick this time they don’t even like to move from the fan any more so that’s a good sign! I’m excited

2 Likes

If you haven’t joined the discord yet, I’d recommend. Lots of helpful people there.

3 Likes

I joined gps discord as soon as I bought my seeds lol wanted to see how they were growing and I saw nothing but good things a few germs here n there but that’s pretty normal from some breeders. I haven’t seen a banner that anyone has posted on the strains I’m growing!

3 Likes

Gu should honestly have you on payroll by now.:laughing:

:+1:t4: What do you grow in soil? coco?

4 Likes

:laughing: I wish :laughing:

And I’m growing in soil. A soil a lot of people don’t like, which is miracle grow potting soil mixed with Ace hardware Organic top soil and extra perlite. I think the miracle grow is a coco or some type of fiber mix. It drys out within a day that’s why I have the top soil mixed in to hold water a little better

2 Likes

Miracle Grow Organics is actually great soil.
But yeah, most growers give MG a hard time, lol.

Welcome to OG!
I’ll be lurking in on the show. :smiley:

If u wanna meet some new people, come check this out:

2 Likes

Yea I agree

2 Likes

Yeah it’s what I started with, so I thought I might as well use all of it. My first grow came out very good with it, that’s why I haven’t really cared what people say about the soil lol. I’m glad you like it too. I’ll definitely try other soil in the future this is only my second grow so still dipping my feet in and learning a lot!

1 Like

It’s really just those time release nutrients that u gotta watch out for.

1 Like

I’m really bad at updating these lol. but I kinda forgot what week I’m on…. Pretty sure they switched to flower feb 3rd or I turned them to flower feb 3rd. Idk lol but they look amazing no problems got tons of color comin in on the apple fritter and holy smoke I’m excited !!

First pic is whole tent/ then the next 3 are the apple fritter the one can litteraly hide the hygrometer. Idk if you can see it but there is a ton of purple coming on the apple fritters idk how to use my camera to get good pics stilll! If anyone knows how I got the iPhone 13 Pro max

9 Likes

By far the apple fritter is overpowering the smells of the other ones this apple fritter is strong I’m so excited my first go with apple fritter but all my cuts fing dyed🥲

1 Like

Big update on the girls! They are looking and smell amazing hopefully few more weeks like 2 but it’s up to the plants when they are done!
And yes there is some cat hair they can’t stay out of my grow room while I’m in there.

5 Likes

Very frosty, nice work!

1 Like

Almost forgot my biggest plant! Also first pic is Apple fritter#1, second is Holy smoke #1, third is Ice Cream Punch #1, Fourth one is Holy smoke #2 and the 5th is Ice Cream Punch #2 and finnaly this pic is my apple fritter #2. The 1s and 2s are just of which one popped up first and so I can keep track. They are just different phenos.

4 Likes

Thank you! Been working hard on these girls

1 Like

It definitely shows.

1 Like

Thanks. This is my first grow and I’m on my second atm you can definitely see a difference. Didn’t watch temps on my first grow and it was well over 100 degrees so no flavor or smell messed them up also cut them around this time on my second grow so they weren’t done. Still smoked but lasted like 10 min

4 Likes

Plant almost done! Waiting on the tall plant

11 Likes