Graewulf here

Hi Grae here. I’m not experienced much with forums but here goes. What are we smoking tonight. I’m smoking Project 4516 x Cherry Sukka from Seed to smoke.
Grae

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @Grae75

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Grae75 .

You may want to make your way over to the official “introduce Yourself” post. :arrow_down:
You will find a rather large welcome party over there.

Hope to see ya over there :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Grae75! This is a community with a lot to offer. Kick back, take your shoes off, roll a fat one and enjoy this lovely place!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG Community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

@Grae75 welcome welcome welcome!!

Introduce yourself thread isn’t really a mandatory thing, especially since you’re making your own thread.

Currently smoking on some sour lemon from @CoastalMarySeeds … quite the Jack Herrer
flavor with a funky stank to it… quite yummy

6 Likes

Tonight I’m smoking on Cherry Unicorn from Bodhi

5 Likes

Howdy @Grae75 welcome to your new home here at OG

2 Likes

@toastyjakes you can use promo code GUG20 at Coastal Mary and get 20% off all in house strains. I love them.

3 Likes

Welcome @Grae75. About to load up a bit of Syrian x Lebanese. :v:

4 Likes

howdy @Grae75 , welcome! Vaping Lemon Shots tonight. humn, did that last night too…lol

:dove:

1 Like

I’m still hitting the 4516 x Cherry Sukka. I ask what’s growing but I might be stepping out of line. Too new and too old/blockhead to study rules. I just hope I don’t violate. I’m on my 8th 450 ish straight days since coming back to the wild side. Here blue Lemon Thai x White 99’. Blueberry Muffins x Tahoe OG. They are both first generation.

Nice! Middle East Seeds. Definitely want to look into that in the future.

1 Like

Thanks man

If I was to explain my life in a nutshell. I’m proud to consider myself and OG hippie had to conform to the work life for 35 ish years. Now finally full circle as a newby grower/breeder wantabe. And OG hippie again

4 Likes

I’m a newby at forums to. This being the first. I liked you roots. I’ve been listening to breeders podcast. Notsodog and others talking about the famous OG forum. Seeing how I quit smoking just before internet. I missed all that

Right now I got myself inundated in growing. I have 3 tents. Biggest one is 3 x 3x 6. I got 11 seedlings, 6 in veg. 2 2 weeks from harvest.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s a good day for it