Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Fun’s just getting going! Enjoy y’all!

3 Likes

I went right for set II😎

1 Like

Do the DEW. Seems like we are dealing with the shit she talks about in this song all over again. Pray for humanity

2 Likes

This is a great idea I never got to see Jerry I’ve seen the rest of them many times “The Dead, and the Other Ones” I think the best was with Willie Nelson here in CNY anyway I never did any tape trading but back in the earlier internet days I traded with folks and had hard drives full of dead shows loved LimeWire lol anyway great thread you dirty hippies

Bliss

3 Likes

Straight to the marrow!

3 Likes

Let’s not forget

4 Likes

I prefer 5/9 to 5/8 if listening to the entire show. 5/8 had amazing highlights, but 5/9 is overall excellence with many ‘best of’ versions of songs.

I uploaded most of May '77 to @boogn1sh 's Mega account if anyone is interested in downloading. I believe they are FLAC and not MP3, unlike the rest of what I uploaded.

4 Likes

Them: Barton Hall is the best GD show ever!!
me: 5/8 isn’t even the best show of May '77 !

Thanks to @BarefootAndBlazed, there are lots of tasty nuggets on the mega drive. All the cool kids are already there. Hit me up if you need in.

Lots of good arguments can be made for several of the May '77 shows. 5/8 gets all the attention and most everyone overlooks 5/9. And then, just 10 days later… ahhh never mind. Let’s just enjoy 5/9 today!

3 Likes

yes 5/9 is awesome

the 5th to the 9th is like one big show :pineapple:

2 Likes

Hey @boogn1sh what’s the deal with the mega drive?

1 Like

If you’re willing to share,
you say all the cool kids are all ready there,
I would love to take a look and hear what I’m missin’!
May I attend?

3 Likes

@CrunchBerries @herojuana.tom
the bottle was dusty but the links are clean

4 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All good things in all good time

Many thanks Boogn1sh, my ears are in bliss

4 Likes

5/15/77 Iko :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey now!!!

2 Likes

Too good not to share

4 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Love that show and this version! I’m still searching for a copy of the movie as some
a-hole took it down off YouTube.

4 Likes