Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

5 Likes

Outta likes.

I think my old buddy Sunrise and I were at that show. Wish I could fucking remember!

5 Likes

Wow! Grew up on this one! So cool to see footage! Thank you Chris Hazzard for piecing this one together!

7 Likes

Grateful Deadā€™s gig at the Raceway Park, Englishtown, New Jersey on September 3, 1977 . The concert was attended by 107,019 people, which remains the largest ticketed concert in the United States to dateā€¦New Riders of the Purple Sage and Marshall Tucker Band also played sets

6 Likes

Shame to not put the Mississippi half-step from this show on here lmao

7 Likes

Hey @SugarMag! Welcome! Feel free to post it for everyone to share!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @SugarMag! Pot leaf hopper Notes walk

6 Likes
6 Likes

Nothinā€™ like a '77 soundboard!!!

7 Likes

Agreed, nothing like it. :innocent:

4 Likes

Thank you, Betty!!

6 Likes

Listening to Park City right now. Just too easy with the appāœŒļø

Big boss manā˜ļø

3 Likes

Is t this the one(ya only one), when Jerry forgets the opening verse and just jams out for a while? Pretty sure it is. Will fire it up whe park city is over.

Morning with my girlsšŸ˜‡

6 Likes

Great show! Had to go to work this morning and this made it much more enjoyable. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Everyone talks about 5-8-77

Hereā€™s 5-9-77

5 Likes

Arguably the better of the two nights. 5/9 has top tier performances of a number of songs including Help> Slip> Franklinā€™s, Cassidy, well pretty much all of Set One! Comes A Time in set two is near perfection. They were on fire that tourā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s whole string of themā€¦perfect recordings

Getting these tapes was like striking gold!

And it creates gold feverā€¦people wanted the tape right out of my cars tapedeck

Told them they have to give some blank tapes firstā€¦crazy

Now, I really enjoy some quirky AUD tapesā€¦It can be interesting

Clear clean sounding tapes were rareā€¦Mine were @least 4-5 generation but cleaner than anyone ever heard Those were '77 sbds

6 Likes

Holy cow! Chris Hazard is restoring My Precious! Holy fuck I wasnā€™t expecting that Durango was dressed like that. Are they restoring the SSDD movie or the whole show?

7 Likes
6 Likes