Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

:wave:

6 Likes

:wave:mornin deadheadsā€‹:wave:

6 Likes

Morninā€™ dude! :call_me_hand::zap::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Goodmorning guys!!

Hearing that sitting here in limbo that @herbgreen posted made me go revisit the pizza tapes album with Garcia Grisman and Tony Rice too if Iā€™m not mistaken. Such great musicians coming together! So many shows they did in that era were stunningā€¦

I absolutely love things they did like Man of Constant Sorrow, Dawgs Waltz, Arabia, and Russian Lullabyā€¦ but donā€™t forget Miles Davisā€™ So what, and an amazing version of Shady Grove too!

but this whole show is a nice wholesome breakfast for me to ā€œchew onā€ before 6 am central time lol breakfast is the most important meal of the day :joy:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

grateful-jerry

7 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

The thumbnail of Melvin Seals got me thinking about seeing him perform Lucky Old Sun. He always had great organ solo in that oneā€¦

So I found a version that appears to be from the same concert, but with significantly improved video quality. Great close ups of Melvin working his magic around the 9 minute mark!

9 Likes

Man so good. Thank you for sharing brotha!

6 Likes

Good morning All,

Christopher Hazard Remasters are incredible ! ! !

Highly recommend checking his You Tube Channel;
Christopher Hazard - YouTube

Enjoy ! ! !

8 Likes

Yeah,I remember when the Shady Grove record came outā€¦Thatā€™s a good one!

8 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

That playboy after dark session is one of my absolute favorites!!

Out of likes so hereā€™s some love @herbgreen

:green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Good morning OGers and Deadheads! Happy Friday to all.

9 Likes

Me too, I still have a vhs tape somewhere with that on it, and a classic Dylan concert from ā€˜ā€™75šŸ‘

Thereā€™s some pretty sketchy stories about the mansion. But letā€™s face it, as a young man growing up in the modern world, Playboy was, wellā€¦Playboy :crazy_face:šŸ¤Œ

5 Likes

Acid was flowing @ that Playboy afterdark

Heff even gets dosedā€¦merry pranksters are there

Really any time the dead are filmedā€¦good chance everyone is dosedā€¦from my observations! :smile:

6 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

OK, well thatā€™s interesting.

Prob better like this

4 Likes

Ever wake up with song in your head?

7 Likes