Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Nice! Get me an addy via dm

4 Likes

Got another pack ready, ‘dibbles for Nibbles’ takes it.

6 Likes

Dibbles for nibbles

6 Likes

Awesome, send me your deets :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone else here on Shakedown Street looking for those magic beans?

One more pack for a ‘dibbles for nibbles’

10 Likes

‘dibbles for nibbles’

4 Likes

Deadheads rejoice, the ‘rotten’ is on the way. Nice to see you @sunra108, I got your addy already, and will send out asap. BTW, did you receive those Bog Bubbles I sent out a while back?

5 Likes

Dibbles for…. giggles? Lol

3 Likes

Sure did, Thank You.

Thought I posted this before, maybe not. lol
My Bad.
BOG_Bubbles_F2

Many Thanks.

7 Likes

Really my bad if you already told me :upside_down_face: just didnt remember. Stoked they are there!

That’s a second gen repro, so f3 not f2. oops

3 Likes

Yeah ! Me Too ! ! ! lol

Amendment has been made.

4 Likes

Anybody here going to dead ahead? Heading out tomorrow morning, hope I can meet up with some of my fellow heads from here.

3 Likes

Looks like a rippin’ good time, have yourself a blast!

3 Likes

If I hadn’t invested so much on genetics and grow gear this year I’d be there…

But have fun dude that lineup looks absolutely amazing I have yet to see Bobby and the wolf bros but I definitely love Lettuce and a set with Derek trucks too?!

Sounds like you’re gonna make some good memories !

:notes::rose:

5 Likes

These days, Lettuce is one of the few bands I will travel to see. I’m super excited to catch them next month!

I’ve recorded them a handful of times. The two that get the most play are Harvest Fest 2014 and Hillberry Fest 2015

Have a blast at Dead Ahead @Josh_Blue !!! Safe travels.

7 Likes

Thanks amigo. “baked by the sun, everytime I go to Mexico”.

3 Likes

I have been blessed to see bobby and the wolf bros several times. I love them with the wolf pack, they are mesmerizing.

First time I went to Lockn festival I got introduced to lettuce playing a jgb set and bobby playing with them. Also First time seeing tedeschi trucks band too. And Russo’s almost Dead. Man I miss those lockn shows. Some amazing collaborations the entire festival.

6 Likes

Thanks my friend, Ill try and find those shows to listen. I’d love to relisten to the lockn sets with bobby too. I was defintely outside my body at those shows.

2 Likes

Man I havent listened to Lettuce in over a decade. Thanks for reminding me. I seen them at GOTV in CT back in 2012. They blew my mind.

3 Likes

Just found this recording…

So many amazing musicians on this one!

Pretty funny when you hear someone say they went through 20 bags of weed this week already :joy:

6 Likes