Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Good morning, @Cartwright.
Good morning OG.
Hope everyone has a great Friday and an awesome weekend ! ! !

7 Likes

Clementine jam, Spanish jam, caution do not stop on the tracks and dark star in one setā€¦

Pretty cool itā€™s up in Eureka too.

And I love born cross eyed! Only heard it played live by Trey at the 50th show in Santa Clara.

Those older 60s tracks that fell out of rotation for other material have an awesome feel to them even if the Grateful Dead developed much further musically over the years, the simplicity of things and the energy of that time was truly something else.

This is a bit short but wonderful to listen to!

9 Likes

Sunday salutations, Iā€™m trying to find the night, jerry got pissed, and walked off the stage after IKO opener, and came back 10 minutes later, and played samson. Or the other way around. Iā€™m still looking, it was odd, and cool all the same.

Wasnt this night

7 Likes

Got these today too ! ! !
Thank You ! ! !

6 Likes

Fair you well OG deadheadsā€¦

7 Likes

Good morning all.

6 Likes

Morninā€™ :wave:

deedala deedala deedala dee

Rest in peace Lady.

7 Likes

Quick story about memories tied to this song, in the time frame when I was in haight ashbury quite a bit, there was a guy I met up there who had a prosthetic leg and was a guitarist but had no guitar, I saw good folks give him a guitar and a wheelchair and he belted out this song so damn nicely Iā€™ll never forget those days!

:v:

7 Likes

Morning,
She Belongs To Me was played 9 times live, all in 85. Here are some of my favorites or the ones I could find.

8 Likes

found what I was looking for. We watched them play Samson, and then stood there bewildered for 10 or 15 minutes, then they came out and played Iko.

All in all pretty good show for how late in the game it was.

Canā€™t find a good recording, as the boobtoob video is mislabelled, and itā€™s someother show.

3/27/94 Old Barn, once again

1. Set 2:
  2. Samson and Delilah

([traditional] cover) (followed by a lengthy delay due to technical issues)

Play Video
3. Iko Iko

(Sugar Boy and His Cane Cutters cover)

7 Likes

@Cartwright I was at the 3-25-94 Nassau show. First set was pretty good from what I remember. Help>Slip>Franklinā€™s opener.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s wild, looks like we shared a show, as the old barn was backyard boogie for our crew.

4 Likes

Good morning OGers and Deadheads! Happy Friday to all.

7 Likes

Morning third stone from the sunšŸ‘‹

5 Likes
6 Likes

12/31/82 3rd set with Tower of Power horns and Etta James

6 Likes
7 Likes

Morninā€™

8 Likes

Hi :v:

8 Likes
4 Likes