Great Deals on Amazon

Share your great finds on Amazon here! I believe @lotus710 shared this deal with me, Chapin concrete sprayer for $16 on amazon.com although i’ve been waiting for fulfillment for a long time. I don’t think it’s ever coming :frowning: it’s listed elsewhere on amazon for $109.

basically anything on amazon.com is a huge deal to a canadian though

3 Likes

Great thread, I love saving money!

Found my HPS with 2 bulbs, cooltube, reflector and 600w digi ballast for $89 on amazon.com… Just looked and its twice the price now, so timing is everything!

Also great deals on Ozone generators!!!

1 Like

wow 2 bulbs and everything else for 89$ that is a steal! - almost makes me want to get one - i will have to keep my eye out!

1 Like

i thought this was a pretty sweet deal… 12 ratchet hangers (6 pairs) for 26$ CAD (and free 2 day shipping with 30 day prime trial :grin:). not sure if they deliver to USA or how much they normally cost but $20 USD for 12 seems like a great deal imo… much cheaper than the last ones i bought

1 Like

I currently use the marshydro TS1000 and my 200w dual vero. But I hate moving them back and forth when going from veg to flower and moving everything around. Looking for a light that I can put in my 2’ x 3’ space and leave there…dim it for veg and crank it for flower.
If you have found a better deal, please let me know…

…was even contemplating a 315 cmh…