Green Relief buys Bodhi Research (Not the seeds . . . my mistake)

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I know a lot of growers like Bodhi seeds . . .

Link to article

“Pursuant to the Agreement, Green Relief will first purchase from CRHC and other vendors, 51% of all outstanding common stock (the “Share Purchase”) of Bodhi Research for $20 million in shares of Green Relief. Under the Agreement, there is also the potential for the future sale of the remaining 49% of the outstanding common stock of Bodhi Research for an additional $20 million, to be paid in Green Relief common shares.”

Green Relief is a legal licenced producer in Canada: Green Relief

tbd

1 Like

Are you sure Bodhi Research and Bodhi Seeds are the same?

Not at all. But I assumed . . . WRONGLY.

“Bodhi Research and Development, Inc. is an Ontario-based research company founded by Dr. Neilank K. Jha, a Toronto based neurosurgeon. Bodhi Research is conducting research trials for exploring the use of cannabis in the treatment of concussions and post-concussive syndromes. Bodhi’s Research’s research has been done in collaboration with some of the world’s foremost experts in concussions and pain management.”

Ignore this thread . . .

tbd

1 Like

Changed where it was put but gonna go ahead and leave it as it’s quite an interesting read and a good article and step towards canna develooment

Though keep in mind , this is not Bohdi seeds, its Bohdi Research which is a different company with no affiliation.

Thanks, Toasty.

I am wired to the market & I saw the article in the weedstocks reddit . . .

Apologies again for any confusion.

tbd

4 Likes