Inflation in the weed world

2000 for 6 seeds
Is there really people looking on strainly that have 2000 to gamble with.

4 Likes

Whoa too spicy for my tastes

4 Likes

Lol I keep saying the seed game is becoming like crypto. Build hype over something and see who bites, cash out when others follow, then dip.

6 Likes

“Hash makers dream”

Whoa so exclusive guy

:joy::joy::joy::fu::fu::fu:

11 Likes

Perfect analogy.

2 Likes

All too common these days smh

1 Like

letterkenny-hard-no

8 Likes

An ounce of gold is cheaper.

“Yeah bro but…”

Yeah yeah - fucked.

5 Likes

Funny you say that.
The reason I started selling was the price for a zip in 1990 was 300- 500 in sfv an a oz of gold was 360 so the weed broker was born lol

4 Likes

unbelievable :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: maybe money laundering.

2 Likes

I saw a pack of Karma Sowah listed for like 2K a while back. Crazy. I missed the drop but did get a pack of his Bx3 SourD though for a rainy day.

3 Likes

I’m on the look for TK X TK an and a legit Dark Heart Alien Og then I will run them till I get them dialed in.

Oh man, I need to start a Strainly account. I can tell really good stories… :thinking: All of my chucked crosses are one of a kind, and would be one offs. Verrrrry rare. :smirk_cat:

9 Likes

Most of us are too nice to ever be that kind of a “great” businessmen/women lol got to be cold as ice

6 Likes

That’s what I was going to type sort of…I was gonna say if I could be cold as ice, I could be free of bills and make those vacations, maybe, but that’s never been me. I’d rather go to sleep at night with a conscious that is uncluttered.

4 Likes

Gak Is supposedly some serious shit. Packs were originally 500. With btc up it’s easy to part a sucker and their money.

Well if people are willing to pay that for a release of 50 packs then im sitting on millions worth of seeds that have never been released.

“Crossed by a super exclusive breeder(me) and never released publicly or privately. Only $100,000 for a pack of 25 seeds. This breeder was gonna do a super exclusive drop but suddenly retired(until I find another 25 seeds to sell for a quarter mil)”
Also ignore the fact that there are hundreds more of these exact same seeds, just be happy you get 25 in their own special packaging lol

4 Likes

I have extra equipment I want to give away to help.someone but I can’t see anyone on here an dont want to give it to the greedy

2 Likes

Ha !

And to be honest - I was going to say exactly the same. Us unfortunately wouldn’t sleep with a clear conscience -. But they will sleep like babies

I am considering buying an expensive pack. But its more fundraising than stupid hype.

2 Likes