GreenCaciqueHawaii Starting

add some supreme cbd durban to my strain hunt have 4 more seeds lets see if there are different phenos or i a stable one will see later

and 3 super mazar clones it was water day … well night haha i’m running this ones at the moment 24/0 ligth they got really dry in only 3 days

4 Likes

I love the air pots!

1 Like

me too i want to get the 10 gallons ones that one is equivalent to 2 gals and is doing awesome

1 Like

pineapple kush is in 18 days in flower here the production of trichomes is insane even in the sugar leaves is starting to show a lot this one is going to be a frosty one and have a citrus smell since it started to show the flowers so im expecting a lot of smell from this one when finish

3 Likes

pineapple kush 18 days in flower

3 Likes

Oh boy, here we go.

Like the colors on the first pic. :camera:

99%

1 Like
1 Like

one of the last ones uploading the las one from today the early skunk have like near 5 inches in grow since the last video that was 4 days ago

1 Like

the last one from today

1 Like

the flower garden looking good day 20 in flower

3 Likes

1 Like

i have this colors happening in the leaves of the plant don’t know if is an expression of the plant or that she have deficiencies or so

1 Like

Are these in veg still?

If yes, they should be lush green.

Wouldn’t expect much change in leaves until at least week 4 of 12/12 on most plants.

1 Like

yes she is in veg that’s why

here is one out of the LED

How close to the light are these plants?

i was measuring and now is at 21 inches from them i think i will have to take tem more up and they are dimed i just turned off 2 of them

Was wondering if it is burn.

See if you can find pictures of LED light burn on this site. Not sure it is here, but worth the look.

1 Like

search for them but nothing didn’t find anything

2 Likes