GregOG's Server Fundraiser May 2024

Monies sent. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: SUPER CONGRATS on a fine, fine Auction, @GregOG, WELL DONE!!

3 Likes

Wow, what a busy ending!

I have updated the bidding table, hopefully I have’t forgotten anyone’s bid.

Thanks to everyone for bids, congratulations to the winners. And a special thanks to @GregOG for making this possible!

All winners will receive my PM ASAP.

6 Likes

@Thetravler I have payed in full it should already be there ! Can I get a verification that it’s been received !

2 Likes

Payment and info sent. Thanks @LemonadeJoe.

2 Likes

Payment and deets sent.
Thank You @LemonadeJoe, @GregOG and all our amazing OG family for making
this place truly Awesome ! ! !

4 Likes

Thanks, guys… @Thetravler, @Rmevet and @sunra108 … I’ve already replied in a private message.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated, I’ll get the shipment ready from the cold storage, fresh F1 seeds, properly dried and stored.

Can’t thank you all enough. Found a great old pic of an Ancestral Skunk.Mother plant was @Sebring Ancestral Skunk
IMG-20240511-WA0001(1)

14 Likes

No question , a job well done! Excited for mine.

4 Likes

Just a NOTE: I’ve put those same A.S. in circulation from @Sebring via numerous Giveaways. From the Batches/Lots I won, I plan to do the same in the future. They live on!!! @GregOG , you certainly did OG and yourself proud, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

OG family is second to none, thanks for all the respect and love. :100::dove:

9 Likes

OG family is second to none, thanks for all the respect and love

I was sending them out last weekend, but had to pull my son off vacomicin treatment.

He had double heart valve replacement recently and had a great surgeon, but aftercare almost killed him several times. 1st being 120 mg a day of oxycodone. Said it was apnea for 2 days.

I pulled out the seeds and will be mailing a F1 seed batch. With 50 seeds you get a true shot at finding greatness within these 2 genetics.

I live almost 2 hours away from the hospital he was in, my advice is get yourself a patient advocate 24/7, or hire a private nurse for care.

I’ll let another person describe it from 3 years ago.

Seeds will be mailed out all week. Sorry for the delay, I got behind fast when we found out he had a MRSA blood infection headed to his brain. It was everywhere.

He made it so far. It’s truly a grace of God moment for me and my family. Even the doctors couldn’t believe he pulled through.:100::dove:

12 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about everything your son has been through. Wishing your son continued healing and recovery!

Thank you for your generosity in sharing the seeds with OG in this difficult time.

9 Likes

Dang, sorry to hear you guys are having to go through that; sounds like he’s kicking enough ass to hang in there though. I swear healthcare anymore is all jacked up. It’s like you have to be your own doctor to make sure they’re not screwing you over or just telling you some BS to see if you’ll go away.

2 Likes

Oh man! that is a hard enough story just to hear. Sorry you are all going through it but it sounds like he is a real fighter. The last thing you should be doing is saying sorry about the seeds. Real issues put life into perspective.

2 Likes

Oh my fck…. Didn’t know what was going on.
But so glad that your son overcome and recovering.

I wish the best luck❤️

3 Likes

Any updates, both on your son and when the seeds can be expected?

4 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing. I find it a little concerning that you’ve posted since this was asked and did not address it. It’s been about 6 weeks now.

4 Likes

Okay I’m back, sorry for all this delay, my son had double heart valve replacement, and Mrsa infection in his blood, 8 weeks he’s been in the hospital, it’s been hard to get any time.

The good news is Thursday I begin mailing everything out.

Last week I was close to mailing them out, my car broke down. My son was 2 hours away in the hospital. It’s been rough since the day this auction started.

My sincerest apologies and all seeds will be sent with tracking, any lost free replacement.

9 Likes

I also threw in a huge amount of Washington Skunk x Kanak Balochistan for @misterbee with 100 AHP.

We’ve been working together on Washington Skunk and Washington Skunk x Uncle Festers Skunk 18

Soon that will be featured all the work. 20231222_055028

7 Likes