Grizz718's Garden

They’re called radicle bags they have a website cool bags totally washable and reusable.

1 Like

@anon93244739 thanks just got the seeds yesterday. Appreciate it.

5 Likes

Just put the last one in her final home yesterday. Now a week or 2 and I will be flipping my lights. Also got another hlg 135 rspec on the way. Totally ready to blast these girls with lights flower time.

5 Likes

Grizz! Week or two sounds about right for the space your in. Can’t wait to see some flowers.

1 Like

@LilJonB you and me both probably gonna have to raise the small plant up because its gonna be below the rest of the canopy

1 Like

Just breezed in to your grow. Looking damn good, Growmie. You are welcome to come by my grow and have a look-see. BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log
Not as nice as yours but getting there. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks bro definitely gonna check you out

1 Like

What is the website addy. I never found it. I did finally get 10 from Garden Gear Supply
:seedling: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :seedling:

5 Likes

I just shove stuff underneath the pots of my little ones. Luckily I have more net pots then I will ever use. But as it grows I’ll take a pot or two out of the stack. I’m glad I’m getting use out of them. Lol

3 Likes

Garden gear supply is the website that sells them

3 Likes

Radical! There’s a few different ones. But radical is the one that seems to stick out the most.

2 Likes

Day 35 after sprout. Moving along nicely.

7 Likes

I had to flush my big 3 plants yesterday. Because they were showing signs of a magnesium deficiency. I tried giving calmag but that didn’t work so that’s u I decided to flush. I flushed them all with sledgehammer by fox farms and then I gave them a full dose of jacks 321 immediately after I finished flushing. Ph 6.5 of course. It seemed to have worked because they grew a lot last night and all of the new growth looks healthy. Oh yeah and I also received my other hlg 135 v2 rspec yesterday. I’m stoked can’t wait to flip to flower and see what these two lights can do

10 Likes

Yeah if my Gelato Auto don’t bounce back soon she will get water for a day then light nutes. Autos seem very picky.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with it?

1 Like

I was blasting it with the same amount of nutes as my photo Hopscotch. I should have known better to go easier on the nutes. There at a EC of 1.4 atm. Been slowly bringing it down but she’s not responding well.
Looks like excessive potassium but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Yeah u might need to flush to reset that soil

1 Like

She I just had two a cookies-n-chem and a purple lemonade. both in organic living soil just water. Came out from the start looking like that. Got it to a better fade of green now. Very picky at times depending on the strain is what I’ve been noticing as well!

2 Likes

For real they have been really fussy

1 Like

I give Autos straight water till week 3. Then 1/2 strength nutes. Feed them too early and they look like that or get stunted. Definitely finicky plants in that regard. I have stunted my share! Hope you have a bountiful harvest bro.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like