Badger goes camping with his buddies

There have been a few people around being a bad influence on me. This group is mostly indoor growers, and they’ve been making me feel a bit left out. So @Old-Ron gets me to looking on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace to find deals on used equipment. I find a guy selling used equipment, and got grab up some of the basics.

Now @joker and @PGT710 are super rip rearing and ready to learn, and inspiring me. It’s pretty cool to watch these guys catch on, and get better and better. Pgt likes to rag on old-Ron, so that’s a plus also.

All that’s left for @tinytuttle to do, is to try and keep us in line. Good luck buddy!

I know this is the thread for my indoor grow that I’m starting, but these guys are a big part of what I’m up to, so I wanted to throw them in the mix!

My mother was kind enough to buy me a gorilla lite 4x4 with the 12" extension. This is gonna be fun! I think she is looking forward to me getting her some clones of the famous OG gear. I’ve been amped about.

44 Likes

Hell yea. Im on board for sure.

6 Likes

It’s going to be fun seeing what you can do indoors!!

7 Likes

So, the tent is ordered, time to pop some beans right? Yup! Thanks @almostdone and @AllOra for the seeds. I’m starting with the blueberry wedding cake and unknown father seeds. My neighbor saved me some bag seeds also, so I have a jack herer, biscotti, and mimosa seeds to work with also.

22 Likes

10/11 of the blueberry wedding cake popped, 9/10 came up. I also have a jack herer up, mimosa, a few biscotti, and almost forgot 3 Chem dogs seeds @JohnnyPotseed

24 Likes

This is today, they are looking pretty nice under the sun. The grow tent is in, and I am 4 hours away until Friday. My super awesome wife is taking care of them for me. Pretty dang decent considering I’m a big jerk, and I wouldn’t want to mess up my plants if I were her. She should qualify to be a Saint.

I will add these seedlings are in 1/3 compost, 1/3 earth worm castings, 1/3 perlite. I cut it with a bit of sphagnum peat moss (10-20% approximately).

32 Likes

I find it hard to believe you only killed 2 seeds…
Lol. I am along for the ride to the end!

11 Likes

I tried to make you proud man!!

11 Likes

It’s fun having yall along bud.

10 Likes

Hell yeah, Badger buddy! lol just do it to it. Good Luck!

8 Likes

Thanks buddy, I got some good people I can ask questions :wink:

9 Likes

Sitting down with freshly made popcorn and A few beerS , Pulling up a chair to watch the fireworks!

7 Likes

I hope the light doesn’t run quite that hot :fire: :rofl:

5 Likes

What is your light size a 300 watter?

5 Likes

1000 watt, dimmable hps/mh

14 Likes

I will just use google earth :earth_americas: to see your grow. Your tent will be well lit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Ha ha ha, search the Midwest lights :rofl:

5 Likes

I appreciate that. Advice from some more seasoned indoor growers would be great!

4 Likes

Any time I can answer any question bro, you know my number and where I live lol I’ll do my best to help in any way I can.

6 Likes

That helps alot buddy, thanks. Just like my first time around on OG!

3 Likes