Grizz718's Garden

and a shot of Flower Nutes will help

4 Likes

I’ll write that one down in the old mental notebook, ty.

1 Like

A lot of new growth in 12 hours that recharge is the truth

14 Likes

We got a snow storm in New York right now crazy!!!

12 Likes

Starting to take off now looking mad pretty and stinky. Fingers crossed for all girls.

14 Likes

The plants look great
I was thinking about adding recharge to my feeding schedule look like your getting good results

We got hit with that snow here also stay warm

2 Likes

It works really great once a week I use it

3 Likes

But recharge is not actually a nutrient. It helps your plants roots with nutrient uptake allowing them to take in more nutes than usual. That’s y whenever it’s used there is so much growth

3 Likes

Gave the girls a haircut today

13 Likes

Took a close look they are extremely healthy and happy

Great job

3 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes

@anon93244739 have u grown that elderberry cream soda yet. If so how was it?

1 Like

No, not yet. Maybe next run? If not, then the one after…

1 Like

Radicle Bags and Recharge, you must watch the Dude Grows Show. :grin:

5 Likes

Nah a buddy of mine who has been growing for years uses the radicle bags but the recharge is all me. :joy:

1 Like

Oh ok just wondering because that’s what I got going now. Just wanted to see how your grow went

1 Like

I was looking at yours, they look great!

2 Likes

Ive used both. The radicle bags are okay I guess. I use Recharge every once in a while. Both of which I heard about from the DGC.

2 Likes

I just ordered Radical Bags 7gal. There is a sale right now on them. Sold on Recharge. I use it once a week for a year now. Wouldn’t go without it. I’ve listened to the Dude Grows Show Podcast. It can be entertaining and informative, a bit cheezy at times but I like it. Looking forward to those Radical Bags and going to 7 gal pots.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

My main complaint about them is the price.

3 Likes