Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

Na man its cool . I know what you where saying. Thank for the recommendation.

1 Like

this so funny - bc of the other bubblegum reversal thread - i recalled that BOG had great genetics and I almost sent a msg to confirm his strains earlier today - great minds and all ----

2 Likes

Just lmk if and wen to send. Guess Iā€™m on the ā€œif someone backs outā€ list.
Iā€™m ready tho, ā€œput me in tha game coachā€ :weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

Omgā€¦ I need to practice restraint, still on my first practice grow in about 12 years, and I have a collection of 10 strains I havenā€™t touched yetā€¦ but Iā€™ve been wanting Bogglegum since the old OG daysā€¦ now thereā€™s sour boggleā€¦ ahhhhh! I get paid tomorrow, Iā€™ll have to check back after some bills maybe.

3 Likes

heā€™s got a 100 seed pack for 3 Benjamins - now thatā€™s restraintā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m in if there is still an opening

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s all of one strain, it would be nice if you could mix and match to make 100 seeds lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m inšŸ™šŸæ . be well
Peace

2 Likes

i have a feeling that theBOGs will take of the us allā€¦

2 Likes

I already asked he said yes to mixing. I asked that very question and this was his response.
ā€œWe can mix but please email meā€ and thats what Iā€™m getting ready to do .
Now waiting for a updated list I will post it when he sends it.

8 Likes

Looks like there is enough interest to do even bigger order and maybe get a better discount. Maybe 20 people could get packs.

7 Likes

I donā€™t know if he will I can ask. Ten was his deal I didnā€™t see anything for ten plus.

4 Likes

No leafs in on this? I need that grape in my life

2 Likes

I say if anything free is offered we send it to the coop for f2s

9 Likes

Whatā€™s iq ?

1 Like

His sour strawberry is quite good. Dont sleep on that one. Im smoking on some thats been curing a couple months and it taste really good. Nice high to it as well. The strawberry flavor is very present.

8 Likes

Peace. Iā€™m with it if I can get in on it.:wink::pray:t6:Be well
Peace

1 Like

i meanted IG instagā€¦

1 Like

Peace @Grohio thatā€™s exactly what I wanted tooā€¦lol

2 Likes

Yup! Sour Grape will be a welcome addition to my OGKush & ChemDawg heavy collection.

4 Likes