Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Are you sure you don’t know me in person? @Emeraldgreen !! That’s exactly what I was doing! :thinking::rofl:

@420noob his description is far better than I could ever say! But he’s right on with it!

I do plan to STS her. Been clearing out my tents. Hopefully pollen will be producing late spring… :crossed_fingers::green_heart:

7 Likes

The vision of you sitting grinning and nodding just came through crystal clear :joy:. I had to change it to grinning smiling just wasn’t big enough

7 Likes

Thanks yes this is just crazy amazing. @bobgrows if you end up with any extra pollen from reversal I’d happily apply some to my plant as well.:wink:

Also plan of vegging the hell outta one and start sending out cuts. Mostly because I’d be a dick not sharing this amazing cut with some of our members. Probably will end up being one of their mother plants.lol I retired my mother to replace with this one!

8 Likes

You know it. I will gladly share with you my friend!
No clones given by me right now. I hope to produce a plethora of seeds! Lol

6 Likes

For once in my life, I kinda wish I lived in the states… Kinda. :wink:
The smoke report sounded like it came from the first time I’d ever gotten stoned :heart_eyes: hooked for life.

4 Likes

Still got that runtz cut you sent me like 2 years ago now @Bobgrows. And my buddy is still growing that congo gelato cut too. :heart_eyes:

And where are you located @LzBoy ? Canada? I’m trying to get snips there and have had some success. It works great in the states, if the mail is running smoothly.

Check it out, and shoot me a dm if you wanna try to root some of my compost. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Nice diary @Bobgrows. Some serious fire growing in there. that 90’s kush looks killer.
Well it all does but geez that 90’s kush though.
Thank you for sharing. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thank you for checking them out and the kind words! :pray:
@SunGrown

4 Likes

My pleasure :v:

2 Likes

Wow. Had to look that one up… S1.
So that is a clone of mother in seed form? Exact just like a cutting?

If so, thats amazing.

Being young in this hobby, I LOVE finding out new shit every day. Im so clueless, its easy to get me excited!

7 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows

Recently I sent some cuts to Canada from Kansas. They seem to be okay still. About halfway down this thread…

Keep growing those goodies, friend! :green_heart::seedling:

8 Likes

Where they just in an envelope?
No custom papers?
Tell me more…:thinking:
@Rhino_buddy

5 Likes

I’m also curious to learn more information about this!

2 Likes

Yes! Envelope! Heres a link to my how-to. :heart_eyes:

@Emeraldgreen — here it is.

P. S. - I’d like a cut of that grandi guava when she’s big enough…:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Of course that’s the plan😁

4 Likes

Yay! Really sad Bob Hope didn’t make it. She held out for so long.

2 Likes

That was disappointing :disappointed:.

1 Like

What is “Grandi Guava”?

1 Like

It’s a cut from grandiflora genetics. :grin::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Annnd… who has a cut of this??
“Grandi Guava”!
I now NEED this one!

4 Likes